General Discussion > General Non-RP DUST 514 Discussion

FW Changes

<< < (3/3)

Katrina Oniseki:

Aedre Lafisques:
I'm really worried about not making ISK from FW-specific fights...? Is that to keep non-loyalists disinterested...?

Havohej:

--- Quote from: Aedre Lafisques on 07 Feb 2015, 14:35 ---I'm really worried about not making ISK from FW-specific fights...? Is that to keep non-loyalists disinterested...?

--- End quote ---
FW is a bit different from the changes described in the OP in its current meta.

The reason, at that time, for no ISK in FW fights was that the LP store provided weapons/modules at a fraction of their normal ISK cost (plus, obviously, a tier-associated LP cost).  So, loyalist or not, people did FW to get cheap ADV/PRO gear (weapons, nanohives, uplinks, etc.).

Nowadays, if I'm not mistaken there is still no ISK (or very little ISK) in FW matches, but LP rewards were increased dramatically to make the battles worth it.  I haven't played in a while, though, so there may even be new FW changes since Warlords dropped that I'm not aware of yet.

Arnulf Ogunkoya:
These warbarges.

Do they show up in orbit? Can you kill them & if so what effect does that have on the Dustie?

Avio Yaken:
Given that all i run is Caldari FW battles in dust nowadays i think i can answer some questions here...

Arnulf
 I assume you mean the Duster owned Warbarges? no they don't, they are just some invisible entry in space......To the dusters its picture of a warbarge put on a moving background that does not even resemble any kind of space...

Aedre & Havo
Just to confirm, There is no ISK in FW battles...but there has been a increase in LP items to buy off the stores...sadly with NO player market there seems to be no real value, thus discouraging loyalists, despicably since FW is extremely lopsided with the Caldari getting their ass whooped along with amarr FW, making it difficult to get LP to purchase stuff they want

Really its just a huge grind....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version