Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Grown on a terrestrial world in the Harroule system, the Dryweed plant has fragile, yellowish leaves that burn very slowly, giving off a pleasant vapor that is known to have a soothing effect when inhaled.

Author Topic: [BLOG] Ayan's Annals  (Read 451 times)

Laurentis Thiesant

• Egger
[BLOG] Ayan's Annals
« on: 24 Oct 2013, 02:33 »

First blog post from the character perspective of Frencai Ayan.

http://ayansannals.tumblr.com/post/64942384125/log-entry-1-24-10-115

Recorded from Origin, the Alexylva Paradox homesystem.
I came here to hide.

Well, no, think of it like some kind of tactical retreat. The Tribal Liberation Force was never an appropriate fit for me. We may not see eye to eye on everything, but my life has been spent until recent years as a subject of the Amarr and their Empress. I couldn’t continually end the lives of people who were once just like me, particularly in my naval days.

At least not for someone else’s war…

It was my assertion that acting with the Minmatar tribals to push back the crusaders would be mutually beneficial. Defending the ‘freedom to be' for everyone in light of recent prominent calls for a renewed reclaiming by one of the Empire's council leaders.

That thinking wasn’t wrong, strategically it achieved the wanted outcome. It failed however in that it didn’t give me the opportunity to act as I needed to.

Being here, for all purposes so very far away from the empires that never seem to fit, is to me more appropriate. I can defend myself from this fortress and I can use this place, formed from the desire to build something new, to contemplate my philosophy and my vision for the future. 

A nascent civilization. I can make use of this.

Today I have begun the process of integrating myself further into this place. A nation begins with a firm foundation, and so I have taken to laying down my part of our industrial base. Several planets now operate facilities under the direct control of those under contract to me.

I’m here to create anew and rebuild what has been lost.

Laurentis Thiesant

• Egger
Re: [BLOG] Ayan's Annals
« Reply #1 on: 24 Oct 2013, 02:39 »

[spoiler][/spoiler]