Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The original starship classes in EVE were frigates, cruisers, industrials and the elusive Battleships?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: The Hilaban Academy For Fine Young Amarrian Ladies  (Read 16286 times)

Louella Dougans

• \o/
  • Demigod
  • \o/
Re: The Hilaban Academy For Fine Young Amarrian Ladies
« Reply #60 on: 25 Feb 2012, 06:25 »

Art

"Miss? instead of like, fruit, can we paint Louella's slave girlie today?"
"Well Girned, if Louella agrees to it, that could be arranged. What do you say, Louella?"
"Umm, alright?"

Louella and the class paint Hazli who models for them. The class use more pink paint than they did when painting the fruit and tablecloths.

Ms. Kieram surveys their efforts.
"That's good, you've done some great work on the shadows there, Sehrazah"
"Hmm, that reminds me, I'll need to get a technician to look at the heating vents."

Modern Studies

"Today, class, we have another talk about recent events in the Bleak Lands from Colonel Dougans."
"Hello again, girls, Now then, Johnny Blooder is a cunning fellow..."

Tech Studies

"Hello ladies, today we will be beginning to look at horticulture"

Library

Louella and Sehrazah wander over to the library, to look up some stuff.
"hey, Lou, here's that book Miss Nisouman mentioned"
"ooh, lets have a look"
Sehrazah pulls out a copy of 'Marital Activities for the Righteous Amarrian Woman' and the two flick through it.
"oh hey, its an illustrated edition"
"omg, that looks sticky"
"eww, why would you do that?"
"that's never going to fit, is it? huh, it does. wow."

Louella's Journal

Dear mum, today in art I painted Hazli who was modelling for us. Then Granddad talked about the blood raiders and how the Army and Navy root them out and stuff. Then we looked at gardening and other stuff with plants and things.

Biology

"Now then class, we'll be taking blood samples from your slaves, and we'll test them to find out if they are pregnant. We'll begin with these oranges here, to get you used to how sampling needles work."

Louella and the rest of the class poke at the oranges with the needles, before eventually moving on to taking samples from the slaves.

"Hi Hazli, how's you?"
"I am well, Miss Louella."
"super, we're like, taking blood samples and stuff today?"
"I see."
"cool, now this is probably like, going to hurt a little and stuff?"

Social studies

"Ladies, as you should know, card games are a suitable pastime for a Righteous young Amarrian woman, as it teaches subtlety, forward thinking, and is also an enjoyable way to spend a few hours"

The class learn the rules of some card games.

Sport

"Good afternoon class, again, there'll be stickball practice in the evening, but today we will be looking at the skill of pistol shooting, which every young Amarrian woman should know. We'll start by going over the basics of safe handling and storage of the pistol, then we'll shoot a few rounds later in the afternoon."
"Miss, can I use the pistol Granddad brought?"
"If the armsmaster agrees it is safe to use, of course."

The school armsmaster helps Miss Savan demonstrate safe handling of pistols, and checks over Louella's antique laser.
"A fine weapon miss, you say it was your Grandfathers?"
"Yeah, he was like, in the Udorian Highlanders and stuff"
"I see. Well, it is a fine weapon in good condition, so I would say it is safe to fire, of course, it is a military pistol rather than a ladies one, so it will be quite a bit heavier, so you will need to adapt to that."
"Alright"

The class fire on some distant paper targets with their pistols, the sounds of pew, pew, pew fill the air.
BBZZZZzzzzzzt.
"omg, Louella, that was loud, what kind of pistol is that?"
"it's my granddads army one"
"cool."

Stickball Practice

Coach Azmob and Miss Savan organise the girls into teams to play some practice games.
"Of course, school stickball isn't as physical as slave league stickball. It can be very intense" says Coach Azmob. "Particularly when most players are like myself, bred over many generations to be players."
"is that why you have like, a bent nose, coach? cos of injuries?"
"Indeed. I have broken my nose hmm, lets see, at least a dozen times. Last time was a Cup game. Very competitive"

Louella's Journal

Dear mum, today we took blood samples in biology, then learned to play cards, then we did some pistol shooting. Then we had stickball practice. I'm going to be an attacking player, says Miss Savan.
\o/

Norrin Ellis

« Reply #61 on: 25 Feb 2012, 23:39 »

These tales make me wish I were a fine young Amarrian lady.

Louella Dougans

• \o/
  • Demigod
  • \o/
« Reply #62 on: 17 Mar 2012, 04:49 »

Louella's Journal

Dear mum, in tech studies we looked more at gardening and stuff and used some machines to cut grass and other things it was fun, then we learned more things in maths about how to use graphs and things to determine how to run an estate and things, then in modern studies we were looking at some more things with the Gallente and their unrighteousness and stuff.

Dear mum, in history we did stuff about the formation of the imperial institutions, then in social studies we played cards, then maths had more equations.

Dear mum, in Art we did some more clay sculpture, Hazli modelled for us again, then at church we did a lot of singing, it was the one about the Reclaiming, then in scripture and literature we looked at calligraphy, which is about how you can use fancy lettering to make the Words look really super and stuff.

Day off.

Louella, Sehrazah and Colonel Dougans wander through the park on the way to the city, where Col. Dougans is going to meet some friends before leaving later in the day.

"It is a nice park, isn't it Granddad?"
"It is indeed, Louella. Oho, what's this? a statue of General Ashriel ?"

Louella and Sehrazah look at the statue, it is of a True Amarr woman, in the uniform of the Imperial Army.

"Do you know her, granddad?"
"No, I met her once, a long time ago though. She wasn't in that sort of uniform at the time. It was during one of the campaigns against the Blooders in the Bleak Lands."
"Ooh, sounds interesting"
"Aha, a bench, and it is next to the duck ponds, well, lets have a seat, feed the ducks, and I'll tell you another story"

\o/

Louella Dougans

• \o/
  • Demigod
  • \o/
« Reply #63 on: 23 Mar 2012, 12:43 »

Day Off

"Well, girls, as I said, it was during one of the campaigns we fought against Blooders in the Bleak Lands, I was a Captain at the time. C Company.
The Reds had constructed a facility on one of the moons of a planet, and according to Naval Intelligence, were building some kind of giant laser system. Obviously, we were having none of that.
The plan was that our battalion would land near the facility, surround it, and capture it as intact as possible. Intelligence told us there was an agent on the inside, so we were to watch our fire.
Of course, plans have to change upon contact with the Enemy, and the damned Reds had a lot more forces than we were expecting.
But we were Imperial Army soldiers, and it was our Duty to prevail.

Now, the moon we landed on was airless, which meant we were fighting in pressure suits, and that there would be no atmospheric effect on weapons fire. This naturally makes fighting more intense, as any damage to your suit may incapacitate you, and the lethal range of weapons is increased greatly.

We lost quite a few in the first hour of fighting as a result, however we were rather fortunate, in that the Blooder forces did not seem to be well trained in vacuum combat. Their aim was well off. My Sergeant-Major suggested they must have been freshly recruited from planetary populations.

In any case, we had taken the high ground and were almost at the facility entrance, having pushed the Reds back, when there was a most unwelcome sight, Blooder fighting vehicles appeared. I said to my Sergeant-Major: 'Sergeant-Major, there would appear to be some Blooder tanks now' and he replied 'Yes sah, rather unsporting of them, sah', I then said 'What would you suggest, Sergeant-Major?' and he suggested 'We have some heavy lasers, sah' to which I naturally responded 'Well, that is fortunate, Sergeant-Major. An excellent suggestion'.

After dealing with the Blooders armour, I said 'C Company, advance!" and we pushed onwards to the entrance to the facility. Of course, it was pressurised, so we cycled through the airlocks, and readied for close quarter combat. Johnny Blooder doesn't like the taste of Amarrian steel, I tell you.

As I said, it was close quarters combat, very intense, having to fight along corridors without much in the way of cover. Although, the Reds hadn't fortified the interior past the vehicle garage, which was a lack of foresight on their part, as I remarked to my Sergeant-Major, who agreed that Johnny Cultist doesn't think far ahead. Indeed, if they did, they'd have seen their heresy for what it was, and repent.

Took a few prisoners too, men and women. It was disgusting, to see True Amarr men and women behaving in that way. I said to my troops to be careful, I said: 'Do not think of touching those prisoners, until after the priests make them repent. You'd get the herpes hereticus from them for sure.'

One of the last groups we took prisoner, well, that is when I met General Ashriel here. And as I said, she was most definitely not in uniform at the time. Neither were the other women we took prisoner with her. I said, 'Sergeant-Major, find some blankets for these prisoners, cover up those, those, umm, those Deceiver's Domes'. And that is when Major Ashriel, as she was a Major at the time, introduced herself. 'Major Ashriel, Army Intelligence, what took you so long?' she said. To which I replied, 'Johnny Cultist brought more friends than we were informed, Major', then I said, 'Sergeant-Major, find the Major a uniform, would you?'

And that is how I met General Ashriel"

Sehrazah and Louella smile, and Sehrazah giggles "Deceiver's domes?"

Col. Dougans smiles back "Indeed, little miss, a woman is a fine thing to look at, except when she's a heretic, and that's when she has the Domes of the Deceiver, instead of the righteous God's Globes that nourish her children."

Louella and Sehrazah burst out in a fit of giggles at these descriptions.
\o/

Louella Dougans

• \o/
  • Demigod
  • \o/
« Reply #64 on: 14 Jun 2012, 14:34 »

Day Off

After waving Col. Dougans off to meet his friends before going to the spaceport, Louella and Sehrazah continue wandering around town.

"Hey Lou, look at this"
"What is it?"
"Says here there's an auction of some stuff today. Lets go take a look"
"Okay. What kind of stuff?"
"Dunno, some stuff belonging to a Holder or something it seems"

Louella and Sehrazah wander over to the auction plaza, where they meet Reraha and Zesia.
"Hi Reraha"
"Hello Louella"
"How's things?"
"Alright, we were just going for a nosy at this auction thing, see what stuff is being sold"
"So were we"

The auctioneer is running through his routine:
"Next up, lot two twenty seven, untrained personal assistant. Opening bids please? Do I hear ten gold coins?"
The crowd look disinterested.

"What's up for sale now?"
"Dunno, didn't hear the number, can't see either, can you?"
"Nah, the crowds a bit dense"

Reraha jumps up and down, trying to see over the people in front.

"Any bids at all? One? One gold coin? Aha! Bidder at the back"

"What's for sale, did you see, Reraha?"
"Umm, looked like a big tall slave dude"

"Going once, going twice, going three times, Sold! Sold to the young lady at the back."

An auctioneers helper appears. "Hello miss, congratulations on your purchase. Quite a bargain, I'd think"
"Umm, thanks?" says Reraha.
"What did you buy?" asks Zesia.
The auctioneers helper smiles: "A lovely personal assistant slave. He's very impressive"

Reraha looks up at her accidental purchase. Then further up.
"He's very tall, isn't he?"
"Totally, he's like, 8 foot tall nearly?"
"Nah. Can't be 8 foot tall. More like 7."
"But still, that's like, huge"
"He doesn't look Ealurian or stuff"
"Might be one of those Minmatar people"
"Could be. Hey mister, are you a Minmatar?"
"Yes, young miss. I am a Minmatar. A Brutor"
"Cool, I've never met a Minmatar."
"Maybe we should wander off before we buy anything else by mistake"

The four girls and the large man wander off.
"Hey look, a circus, let's go see!"

On an open plot of land, a brightly painted spaceship is landed, and a travelling circus has set up.

\o/

Louella Dougans

• \o/
  • Demigod
  • \o/
« Reply #65 on: 08 Jul 2012, 05:22 »

Day Off

Lord Khodja's Amazing Travelling Circus.

The girls wander around the circus, looking at all the various things on display.

"Hey look, a talking slaver hound!"
"cool!"

A slaver hound is on a platform, wearing a comical outfit.
"Hello ladies" says the hound's handler.
"hi"
The hound waves a paw in greeting.
"what's the dog's name?" asks Louella.
"She's called Luchar"
"hi Luchar, how's you?"
"ggrrrreat"
"wow! cool!"
"what's your favourite food, Luchar?" asks Louella
"ssossages"
"omg! that's amazing!"

The girls continue to wander around, finding an ice-cream and lemonade stand.
"mmm, yummy"
A group of other girls appear.
"Oh look, it's the slave fondler, and she has a slave to fondle"
"you again!"
"hey, I don't fondle slaves!"
"Then why do you have a mancubine, slave-fondler?"
"omg what"
"that big dude, he's a mancubine, look at those muscles and stuff. Totally a mancubine. Which makes you a slave fondler"
"eww"
"see you later, slave fondler"
"cow"

"omg, Lou, is this man a mancubine?"
"I dunno, maybe ask him?"
"Hey, man, are you a mancubine?"
"I am a personal slave, mistress."
"Yeah, but like, did you, you know, like, do it with your previous mistress and stuff?"
"Yes, mistress. Some of my duties included the physical act of love with my previous mistress, God rest her soul"
"omg"
"heh, Reraha, you going to keep him?"
"omg, he's like 7ft tall and stuff, look at him, he's huge, I totally could never do that. Even if it was totally righteous and stuff, I'm like, tiny."
"you can keep him under your bed till you're eighteen then, heh"
"shut up Zesia"
"umm, maybe we should find someone to buy him, might get into trouble at school if you have a mancubine under your bed"
"totally, Sehrazah"

The girls continue wandering around the circus.
"what's that? Test-your-strength?"
"hey! get your mancubine to do that, Reraha"
"shut up Zesia!"
"it's a good idea though, hey mister man, win us a thing with that, will you?"
"yes, mistress"
"omg, a cuddly slaver hound prize!"
"Yay!"

"Hey, Reraha, I have an idea"
"what's that Sehrazah?"
"your mancubine there, maybe the circus needs another strongman and stuff?"
"omg! that's a brilliant idea!"
"it's totally a Sign!"
"what, Lou?"
"It's a Sign, like in scripture and stuff? the auction was a Sign, and the circus being here is a Sign, and the man being all strong and stuff, is a Sign"
"omg, totes!"
"I know! it's totally a Sign, that your man is to join the circus and travel and stuff! It's totes Written"
"we should totally find Lord Khodja then"
"ok, lets take a look, where'd Zesia go?"
"dunno, maybe she went that way?"

The girls wander along, and find Zesia
"Hey, where'd you get to?"
"Um, I saw a fortune teller woman"
"cool, what did they say?"
"They were like, this weird minmatar lady, and they had a crystal ball, and jewellery and stuff, and were all like 'cross my palm with silver' and stuff, so I totes gave them a silver coin"
"weird!"
"I know! and like, she said I'd get married and have 9 children and stuff!"
"omg, nine?"
"heh, Zesia, guess you'll like being all pregnant and stuff if you're going to have nine"
"pfft, go impale yourself on your mancubine"
"no you!"
"heh"
"Zesia, we totes had an idea, that we should sell the man to the circus owner. Lou thinks it's a Sign and it's written and stuff"
"omg! that's brilliant!"

The group continue to wander around, and eventually find Lord Khodja, after visiting Boassie, the Empire's Smartest Ealurian.
"that Ealurian guy was amazing"
"totally! He knew lots of stuff about things"
"hey, that must be Lord Khodja there!"
"how can you tell?"
"well, like, he has like, scalp wax on? he's totally shiny"
"omg, so he does"
"Lord Khodja, I presume?"
"Well, Hello there." says Lord Khodja, a large Amarr man with an enormous handlebar moustache that twirls at the ends. "I am blessed by the Lord himself, to be in the presence of such a group of fine young Amarr ladies"
"hi! we totally love your circus and stuff"
"Totes! we would like a favour though?"
"Indeed? And what might this favour be?"
"well, we have this man here, we bought him by accident in an auction and stuff, and then we came here, and it was totally a Sign, and so we thought you would buy him as a strongman and stuff for your circus?"
"I see. And how would you know it is a Sign?"
"It's definitely a sign! Cos, the auction was a sign, and then the circus was a sign for being here, and we had a go at the test your strength thing and won a thing, and that was a sign"
"Mhmm. You make a convincing argument, my dear."
"totally! and we were all like, the circus owner, would totally want a strongman and stuff, and the guy is totally muscles and things, so it would be perfect. Because we totally just can't keep the man at school and it would be wrong to release him into the wild without proper supervision and stuff."
"That is true, miss. I could use a strongman, and your man is an impressively muscled individual. Very well, I shall purchase him. Is five hundred gold coins acceptable?"
"omg! yes"
"wow!"
"Then it is done. Now then, my good man, what is your name?"
"It is Jacob, sir"
"Very good, and how does being a strongman sound to you?"
"I will do my best, sir"
"Excellent, now then ladies, I shall take my leave of you, we must get Jacob prepared for his new life."
"bye Lord Khodja, bye Jacob"

The four girls wander around the circus some more.
"that was amazing Reraha, five hundred gold coins!"
"I know!"
"mancubine owner to slave trader in one day, heh"
"oh hush Zesia"
"just teasing you"

Later in the day, they watch the performances in the ring, which include acrobats, clowns, performing animals, and Jacob's debut as a strongman. Louella and the others applaud.

Louella's Journal

Dear mum, today was when Granddad went home, then I went to a circus with my friends, there was lots of interesting stuff there.
\o/

Louella Dougans

• \o/
  • Demigod
  • \o/
« Reply #66 on: 21 Aug 2012, 11:50 »

Office of the Headmistress

"Really now girls, this sort of thing falls far below the standards that the Academy hopes to instil in its pupils." says the Headmistress with a frown. "Running amok, slave trading, general rash behaviour, this simply will not do."

Zesia, Serazah, Louella and Reraha have been summoned to explain their behaviour.
"It was totally a Sign, Miss" says Sehrazah.
"We all thought it was a Sign too, Miss" says Zesia.

"A Sign it may well have been, girls, however, acting without thinking is not the Amarr way. Especially for fine young ladies such as the ones you will be when you finish your education here. What if the slave had been a Covenant assassin, hmm? Did you think of that?"

"no, miss" says Reraha.

"Indeed. Now then, I shall expect you all to act in a more considered fashion in future, especially you, Miss Dougans, and you, Miss Tash-Murkon, this is the second time I have had to speak with you."

"yes miss" say Louella and Zesia.

"Now then, off to class with you"

The rest of the day passes in the usual fashion.
\o/

Louella Dougans

• \o/
  • Demigod
  • \o/
« Reply #67 on: 17 Nov 2012, 08:46 »

Some time later

Social Studies

The class is looking at the structure of society and how people come to be where they are.

"Now ladies, there are many ways in which a lady can advance herself and her family, not least of which is the traditional way of marrying a suitable young gentleman." says Ms. Gimela.

"Miss, I heard the Gallente like, marry just anyone, without thinking about it?" says Aktih.

"Quite so, the poor heathens let their hormones slosh around and let their organs do their thinking. They are to be pitied and frowned upon, not imitated. Now then, the question is, what is a suitable young gentleman?"

"One that isn't smelly and icky" blurts Girned, which gets a giggle from the rest of the class.

Ms. Gimela frowns slightly. "Quite"

"Umm, miss? a suitable one would be like, umm, a Navy officer or something, maybe?" says Zesia.

"A Navy officer, and why would that be, Zesia, hmm?"

"Ummm, because like, umm, nice girls like a man in uniform?" Zesia says haltingly.

"Well, that is true to an extent, but what else?"

"Miss, it's because Navy and Army officers can get like, granted estates and stuff by superior Holders and Heirs or even the Emperor? So you end up with like, huge tracts of land?" says Sehrazah.

"Very good, Sehrazah. It is true that a dashing young officer may be granted estates, so that is one thing to bear in mind. A barony in a new star system can be built upon, to increase your family influence in later generations."

"What about older systems, Miss?" asks Reraha.

"In older systems that are already well developed, you would have to move in the appropriate social circles to increase your influence, play the political game. It is quite different to the frontier systems. What you choose to do is up to you, and your talents."

Ms. Gimela puts up some slides showing some historically notable Amarrian ladies and how they advanced their family interests through well chosen marriages.

"Of course, in the modern age, ever since spaceflight a few short centuries ago, the Amarrian Lady is not restricted to choosing a suitable young gentleman with prospects, she may choose to make her own destiny. You may be a dashing young Naval officer yourself, or a Scriptural scholar, or cunning merchant, or any number of Righteous careers, which could result in being granted an estate yourself, if that is where your talents lie."

Ms. Gimela puts up a few more slides featuring some more historic ladies, including some Navy officers.

"those historic uniforms look amazing!" says Louella.
\o/

Louella Dougans

• \o/
  • Demigod
  • \o/
« Reply #68 on: 02 Feb 2013, 12:13 »

Later

Sport

"Miss, I don't feel like playing stickball today" says Girned.
"Oh? why's that? are you injured?" asks Miss Savan.
"Miss, we learned about marriage and stuff in social studies and Girned doesn't like boys" says Aktih.
"Ssh!" says Girned.
"Oh, is that all?" says Miss Savan. "No-one likes boys. They're smelly, and grubby, and have grabby hands that prod you in the boob"
The class giggle at this comment.
"Now, the rest of you, go and warm up". Girned and Miss Savan remain talking for a couple of minutes before joining the others.

After the lesson, the girls talk to each other.
"What did Miss Savan say?" asks Louella.
"umm, stuff about things" says Girned.
"Yeah, but what?" asks Reraha.
"umm, she said that like, if I don't like boys, then there's stuff that I can do, like umm... there's boys that don't like girls, and I could have like, a convenient marriage, and then when like we've had some children, then we can like do stuff, but totes in secret and things?"
"Cool" says Zesia.
"Like what? have a secret girlfriend in a secret room in your house and stuff?" asks Aktih.
"Totes. Since we're like, going to be holders and stuff then we can have options like that. Miss Savan said like, thats one of the things about being a holder and things." says Girned.
"A dungeon with a secret girlfriend in it?" says Sehrazah incredulously.
"Totes. There's like, a thing in a book about it, all about stuff like how it's totes important to be discreet and stuff"
"wow, that's amazing" says Louella.
"Boys are a bit gross anyway" says Sehrazah, authoritively. "just look at the mess that they made in biology class"
"Totes"
"eww, thanks for reminding us"
"ew"

After dinner, Reraha and Louella are walking back to their rooms.
"That's odd about Girned not liking boys, isn't it?" says Reraha.
"yeah. Miss Savan was funny though, saying boys are all grabby and stuff"
"Totes. It's because of like, hormones and stuff."
"Biology is full of weird stuff like that. Like how you're all tubes and stuff on the inside"
"Yeah."
"I wonder if Girned like, fancies any of us, if she doesn't like boys"
"Nah, I doubt it"
"oh, why?"
"Cos you're funny looking, heh" says Reraha, giggling.
"oh yeah? well so are you!" says Louella, smiling.

Louella's Diary

Dear mum, today we looked at marriage and things, and one of the other girls decided she didn't like boys, then we had sticky pudding and custard at dinnertime. I might want to be a Navy officer when I grow up and stuff, so that I am totes a good marriage prospect and things.
\o/

Louella Dougans

• \o/
  • Demigod
  • \o/
« Reply #69 on: 31 Mar 2013, 09:04 »

Some time later:

Biology

"maybe we should ask Miss Nisouman about what happens when girls don't like boys?" says Louella
"for our slaver hounds, what you do is, you spray them with this like, scent of one that's in heat, and then the male slaver hounds would totally mate with them" says Reraha.
"think that works with people too?" says Zesia.
"dunno, maybe."
"that sounds a bit gross though, I wouldn't want slaver hound smell on me"
"umm, no, it wouldn't be slaver hound smell, it'd be people smell."
"ew"
"Miss, what happens if you have a girl slave that doesn't like boys ?" asks Girned.
"Oh, well there's several options for that" says Miss Nisouman. "Artificial insemination for one"
"would that work on like, us as well as slaves?"
"Oh, of course."
"cool"

Miss Nisouman shows the class some information on how artificial insemination works, and explains about the interstellar trade in frozen genetic material.
\o/

Louella Dougans

• \o/
  • Demigod
  • \o/
« Reply #70 on: 29 May 2013, 13:13 »

Social Studies

The class are outside, in front of a series of odd looking contraptions and apparatus, each with a handful of slaves standing nearby.

"Now, today we shall be looking at instruction of slaves", says Ms. Gimela. "Each activity has a task which you must try and accomplish, by instructing the slaves appropriately."

The class divides into groups, Louella, Sehrazah and Reraha are in one group, and approach the first activity.

"what are we to do here?" says Louella
"It says, 'build a bridge across the... umm... shark infested custard'" says Reraha.
"omg, the what?" says Sehrazah
"look, says right here. 'Shark infested custard'"
"Looks like grass to me"
"use your imagination"
"I am! how are sharks supposed to swim in custard? It's too thick!"
"ok. so how do we build this bridge?"
"we've got a bunch of logs, and some ropes, and a chair, and these five Ealurian slaves to do stuff."
"nothing can touch the custard, remember."

After some time shuffling the equipment around, and having two slaves fall into the shark infested custard, the three girls manage to cross over the bridge.

"that was terrible, we must be doing something wrong"
"ok, what's this next one?"
"says... 'propel a message over the invisible wall'"
"what wall?"
"umm, I don't know. it's invisible"

Some time later, a message may or may not have been projected over an invisible wall.

"Now what?"
"carry one person across the bottomless chasm"
"This is ridiculous, I don't see any way to do it"
"wait, I have an idea"
"what is it?"
"Ok, here goes. Umm. Slave?"
"Yes, Mistress?"
"You've done this before, yes?"
"Yes. Mistress."
"Alright then... supervise the other slaves in completing the task!"
"omg, Reraha, that's cheating!"
"How is it cheating?"
"Umm, dunno"

Later, the class reviews their performance.
"I am most pleased with Reraha's solution" says Ms. Gimela. "It is important not to over-manage your slaves, allow them to perform their tasks without you hovering over them all the time. Delegation to senior slaves is important, you will not be able to do everything yourself"
"Miss? how do you know which people to make senior?"
"Experience will teach you, Zesia"

"That was amazing, Reraha, Miss Gimela seemed really pleased"
"Thanks Louella"
"I wonder where they came up with the idea about shark infested custard"
"yeah, that was a bit funny"

Louella's Diary

Dear mum, today we learned about delegation of tasks to a heirarchy of slaves. There was shark infested custard.
\o/

Myyona

• Spilling beans
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #71 on: 29 May 2013, 15:44 »

Another brilliant piece. :D
EVE Online Lorebook at eve-inspiracy.com

Louella Dougans

• \o/
  • Demigod
  • \o/
« Reply #72 on: 05 Aug 2013, 15:09 »

Louella's Diary

Dear mum, instead of normal lessons, today we had a trip to the local Ministry of Internal Order, and we saw their museum of taxidermied heretics, it was really interesting, they had a couple dozen heretics all stuffed and with a plaque explaining why their heresy was wrong. It was educational.
\o/

Louella Dougans

• \o/
  • Demigod
  • \o/
« Reply #73 on: 06 Nov 2013, 15:05 »

Day Off

Louella, Sehrazah and Girned are exploring some of the woodlands on the school estate, looking at the various creatures and plants that they find.

"omg, look at that centipede go! that's fast!"
"wow!"
"they're weird looking"
"not as weird as spiders though"

The girls scramble up a hill in the woods, following the course of a small stream, when Sehrazah hears something.
"Shh, listen! I hear voices!"

The three girls quietly creep uphill and look over the edge of a large fallen tree.
"look!" whispers Girned, "It's that older girl that keeps bullying us!"
"so it is! but who's that?" replies Sehrazah.
"omg, that's one of the boys from that boys school!"
"Ssh! they'll hear us!"

The girls peer over the edge of the tree, then duck behind it again.
"she was kissing him!", says Sehrazah.
"eww" says Girned.
"Miss Gimela wouldn't like that", says Louella.
"hmm" says Girned. "I have an idea"
"what about?"
"umm, ok, like, are either of you wearing a bra?"
"no?", says Louella.
"I am, why?", says Sehrazah.
"that's cos you're a chesty Udorian, Seh", giggles Louella
"you're just jealous, hah!"
"Ssh! ok, like, could I borrow it?", says Girned.
"what? now? why?"
"you'll see"
Sehrazah contorts herself for a few seconds, before handing Girned her bra, through the sleeve of her shirt.
"omg, how did you do that without taking off your shirt?"
"practice. ok Girned, what do you need it for?"
Girned takes the bra, and fiddles with one of the roots of the fallen tree. "Ta-da!"
"is that... is that a catapult?"
"what are we going to launch?"
"These", says Girned.
"Are those... those are those balloon things aren't they?"
"got them from the human reproduction lab"
"omg"
"Lets fill them up with mud and water"

A few minutes later, the three girls peer over the tree again.
"They're like, 50 metres away, Girned"
"omg, he's taking her shirt off!"
Girned fiddles with the catapult. "ok, hand me the balloons"

*TWANG*

A scream is heard.

"Let's get out of here!"
"don't forget my bra!"
"omg did you see it? that was amazing!"

Louella's Diary

Dear mum, today we went exploring in the woodland, there were centipedes.
\o/

Lunarisse Aspenstar

« Reply #74 on: 08 Jan 2014, 16:34 »

More! I need my fix!  :)

P.S. Think I could pack my daughter Maria Daphiti off to there?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6