Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Saxon Hawke has the inscription "A man travels the universe in search of what he needs and returns home to find it." added near the entry port of every ship he purchases?

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: So.. This is my intro, so umm.. Come read it! Or don't..  (Read 7004 times)

Integra Valentine

• Clonejack

Hello assorted people of Backstage of the simple machines forum, I am Integra Valentine! Or Ivy, or Poison Ivy if you like, I am a Caldari of the Civire bloodline, and going to be a dedicated ECM pilot (Hence the nickname Poison Ivy). Was wanting to get into the RP stuff as I find it really awesome and fun!

About me? Umm.. I like long walks along the Rohk blaster batteries, Cleaning my Caldari Navy missiles, Jamming things under the moonlight, and.. Banter! :D

I am only new to this game but I am loving it thus far, trying to learn all the ropes and learning how to proporly dive off this learning cliff so I survive it, haha! Hit me up in game if you want to chat in character or out of character, Ivy is pretty withdrawn for a capsuleer, lots of potential I hope to grow her backstory out with all you fine gent's and gal's and the hybrids! :D

I am currently in a Wormhole Corporation cause I figured it will get me some PvP content and let me use ECM to it's fullest! :D so here is hoping that turns out well and I don't get lost.. Too much.. Haha!

Anyways, that's me, so I look forward to meeting you all in the future, hopefully sooner rather then later! fly safe or fly hard! Or dead.. But that is no way to fly :P

Arkon Sarain

• Egger

Hey! :)

Welcome to Backstage, and hopefully despite your being in a WH I will still run into in-game and get some cool RPs!

See you around :D
-A

Integra Valentine

• Clonejack

Of course you will run into me in game! What kinda pilot would I be if I didn't try to find you and.. *Looks at the targeting computer*

Haha! Just joking, will be awesome to RP in game, even if I don't speak much, Ivy might surprise you with her knowledge and personality! :D

Thanks for the welcome! Hope to see and talk to you soon!

Valadeus

Welcome!

EVE is a vast game with a lot to offer and roleplay is one of those things.

I'ma a dirty, liberal Gallente that you'd probably rather shoot at than talk to but hey, we can at least be civil about it!

I hope to see you around in game!

Integra Valentine

• Clonejack

You might be surprised by Ivy's political stance on that, hopefully I will get to RP with you at the conference or in game some time, thanks for the welcome :) Can't wait to chat with you!

Deitra Vess

• Immature Quasi Terrorist Interceptor Pilot
  • Egger

Welcome!

Integra Valentine

• Clonejack

Cheers and thank you! :)

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread

Welcome backstage.
-OOChé

Vizage

• Egger

Welcome Welcome Ivy!

Mizhir

• Egger
  • Vherocool

and let me use ECM to it's fullest! :D

Ewwww!

Halcyon

• Queen of Chocolate
  • Egger
  • Bewbs

Hello

Anskek

Shalom

Nissui

...and going to be a dedicated ECM pilot...

* sets standings to -5 *

I mean hi! o/

Integra Valentine

• Clonejack

Haha! Thanks for all the welcomes peoples! And to those who insulted the great path of enlightenment which is ECM, I say this "Some say ECM is "dishonorable" or "unfair", I say jam those ones first, and kill them last" hehe! :D plus, you don't hate ECM when it is flying with you ;)

Hope to see you all in game *looks at targeting computer* and chat IC and OCC!

Fly safe! :D

Mizhir

• Egger
  • Vherocool

Embrace the superior E-war system: Sensor damps.

BOB AKBAR!
Pages: [1] 2 3