Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Myrhial Arkenath was born and raised on Saisio III? Read more here

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Tentacles  (Read 2425 times)

Tirva

• Clonejack
Tentacles
« on: 20 Mar 2015, 05:10 »

Now I have your attention  :lol:
I'm putting the feelers out, not just for people who want to join a corporation, anyone is welcome to take part in interactions, visit channels etc.

I am hoping to bring together some Ni-Kunni RP in the form of trade, building commerce in Mishi and Aridia and general RP.

If you are, are with, or know of any corporations or players interested in being involved give me a mail in game or a reply up in here.

It's not just Ni-Kunni I'm after hearing from, but I'm just trying to get a grasp on who/how many are interested in this kind of thing - trade with our up and coming corporation, joining, or just visiting and hanging around.

If you want to chat IC with us, connect to "T-AS Network" or visit "Noch Ramud" our hang out in Mishi.

Thanks for reading :)

EDIT: Channel information changed
« Last Edit: 29 Mar 2015, 11:30 by Tirva »

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
Re: Tentacles
« Reply #1 on: 20 Mar 2015, 05:19 »

Tentacles
take part in interactions

Good luck with this :)

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Arkon Sarain

• Egger
« Reply #2 on: 20 Mar 2015, 05:55 »

As you know from our chats in game I am definitely keen to get Arkon involved on this :)

Looking forward to helping out however I can, and can't wait to see what you do with this :D

See you in EVE o/

-A

Tirva

• Clonejack
« Reply #3 on: 20 Mar 2015, 07:34 »

Thanks for the replies :D funny Kalaratiri XD

Also there's a channel to reach us at, which will appear in the main post :)

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #4 on: 21 Mar 2015, 18:47 »

Here, let me see if I can help you a little bit:

Disclaimer: Intel is already a bit old, but these locations are more determined by topography than groups living there, so are probably still camped.

So, here are the major camp issues you're going to run into living around Aridia:

Vehan/Udianoor: The big one. Typically camped by smartbombers and/or instalocking setups with medium-heavy support. Not clearable by a small group; advise making the trip during the off-hours of whoever lives there (if they have one) or bypassing entirely.

Hier - probably the next most heavily camped system. Sometimes has instalockers, but not as commonly as Vehan/Udianoor. Advise using covops ships.

Shirshocin: When I was living there this was rarely ever camped, but it used to be a big camp spot and I've heard lately that people have taken to sitting on there again with tackle and artillery boats at range. Suggest fast-travel stabbed setups or covops.

Nalnifran/Shafrak: Here's a weird one. Sometimes alliances will set up on that side of Aridia for nullsec antics; when they do, those two systems often get camped up (either by people looking to catch people trying to join their nullbros, or by the nullsec groups themselves doing security ops). Quantity and the duration of camps varies significantly.

Hope this helps somewhat, at least.
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #5 on: 22 Mar 2015, 03:24 »

I don't remember there was a Kor-Azor connection in Aridia... o_O

Is that faster than going through Genesis (Otakod) ?

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #6 on: 22 Mar 2015, 10:05 »

By 3 jumps. The route by Genesis is also a considerably higher percentage lowsec, with its own entry chokepoint that is often camped; however, aside from that one system, I found it a generally safe path to travel.
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #7 on: 22 Mar 2015, 10:27 »

Yes, that I remember. I probably forgot about the high sec path since it's longer.

Tirva

• Clonejack
« Reply #8 on: 25 Mar 2015, 03:48 »

Thanks for the help with the routes :) I've been running distribution in the area to try and get a feel for it.

The nullsec bit is especially interesting, being close to their ops might be a major point for our trade

Honourblade3

« Reply #9 on: 25 Mar 2015, 21:02 »

You know you have support from me!

I'm Eli, and I approve this message

Tirva

• Clonejack
« Reply #10 on: 26 Mar 2015, 17:28 »

The Anahitan Society also approves this message.

See you soon XD

Aldrith Shutaq

• Fleet Captain
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #11 on: 26 Mar 2015, 17:43 »

AAAAAH NI-KUNNI STUFF!

Tirva

• Clonejack
« Reply #12 on: 29 Mar 2015, 11:28 »

Yus Ni-Kunni stuff! :D

Seeing as the structuring and initial set up of our corp is complete, we will be hosting asmall opening event this coming saturday 2015.04.04 at 21:00 Eve time. Any who are interested can contact me on here or via mail in game. We now have some channels which we plan to freunt on a regular basis.

Our IC ntwork channel is "T-AS Network" and our IC physical location, also the location of our event on saturday, is "Noch Ramud" located on Mishi IV.

Arkon Sarain

• Egger
« Reply #13 on: 31 Mar 2015, 19:06 »

I would definitely be interested in attending an opening as Arkon! :D

Shoot me through a mail with details, looking forward to seeing you and more people there too! :D

Tirva

• Clonejack
« Reply #14 on: 31 Mar 2015, 21:09 »

The up coming event is postponed due to a lack of free time to properly organise said event.

The feelers are still out though, so if anyone wants to be involved in or around the hub, send me a mail or jump in to any of our channels.
Pages: [1] 2