Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that small, portable credit scanners can be used for facilitating personal transactions? (p. 90)

Author Topic: The Cal-Matari Program  (Read 1765 times)

Varlerian

• Your friendly neighborhood entrepreneur
  • Clonejack
The Cal-Matari Program
« on: 13 Jul 2012, 21:30 »

I'm not sure if a thread on this subject has already been created, and if so my apologies.

The Cal-Matari Program

Origins:
The Cal-Matari movement was the brainchild of visionary capsuleer, Cheiftan. It was formed years ago when I-RED lived in the Providence region. The intention of the movement was to demonstrate the capability of Caldari and Minmatar people working together in a united manner, contrary to what the situation was due to the Empyrean War. Originally, the movement focused heavily on the liberation and returning of Minmatar slaves back to the Republic. Much success was enjoyed during the beginning, but soon enough time began to wither morale and focus was shifted elsewhere.

Inactivity:
For a while, the movement had entered a stasis period. Many a capsuleer forgot the existence of such an organization. There were a few events to speak of every now and then, but both public events and private ones were very sparse. It seemed the glory days were long gone.

Rebirth:
Activity began to slowly pick up when new blood helped breath in fresh ideas into the movement. Still, activity behind the scenes and in the open was rather quiet. A spark was necessary to rekindle the dimmed out flame of the movement. This spark would come in the most unexpected form when Cheiftan, creator and leader of the movement, defected from I-RED and created his own alliance. The now headless movement needed a visionary as strong as Cheiftan and found it in capsuleer Korsavius.

Under the reigns of Korsavius, bold new initiatives were created and the movement was given the official name of the Cal-Matari Program. Funded by both I-RED and private entities, the program oversees numerous operations which include but are not limited to: slave liberation, mutual trade, pilot exchange programs, employment opportunities, and security contracts. Recently, Korsavius announced a new division that employs the use of Ishukone and Corporate Police Force agents to help track down and eliminate illegal trafficking of slaves within the Caldari State.

Overall, the program is slowly rising its way into becoming more than what was intended - a bridge to bring closer together the Minmatar and Caldari people.

Ken

• Will Rule for Food
  • Veteran
  • Must Love Robots
Re: The Cal-Matari Program
« Reply #1 on: 13 Jul 2012, 22:33 »

Liberals.  ;)

Makkal

• Pod Captain
  • Khanid victor
    • At the End of Your Journey
« Reply #2 on: 13 Jul 2012, 23:33 »

Everybody wants to be a hero;)
Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars!

Current Events

orange

• Dex 1.0
  • Veteran
« Reply #3 on: 13 Jul 2012, 23:36 »

Malcolm Khross

« Reply #4 on: 14 Jul 2012, 04:39 »

Liberals.  ;)

I don't know, Malcolm can think of a few good uses for some dirty, heretical mud-children.  :yar:

Of course, Malcolm is about as liberal as a Patriot can get.

John Revenent

• Taisho - Friendly Neighborhood Caldari Liberal (Punching Bag)
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #5 on: 14 Jul 2012, 05:00 »

Oh the good old days, getting our wrists slapped by CVA when they found out we were transporting slaves and meeting with Ushra'Khan in secret meetings deep in nullsec.

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #6 on: 14 Jul 2012, 08:08 »

OldKat: "I applaud these efforts to reach out to our friends in the Republic. A new era of Free Trade and Cooperation begins with this."

NewKat: "We don't need the Minmatar. One day they'll realize how much they need us, though. Those fools who stand in the way of Free Trade and Cooperative Business will languish alone when that day comes."