EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > EVE Guides, Mechanics & Gameplay

Tibs Wasn't Kidding (Anslol Critique)

(1/3) > >>

Anslol:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/1oxg8b/who_is_your_favorite_fc_and_what_makes_them_so/

I got called out as fav FC, a bunch of times O_o. Well shit, 5 months into it and still going! For those of who who've flown with me these glorious past few months, how else could I better my FCing?

Be as blunt and harsh as fucking possible. I won't get better if people just stroke my ego. I need to identify problems and work on them.

AOkazon:
You might catch more people if you don't flood local before finding them, I guess? I don't really care, though.

Anslol:
Oh it was WAY worse before you came lol. I had to literally yell at people to stop after Desu suggested it.

AOkazon:
Nah, I don't mean the chat. :D though yes, discipline is hard especially with a group like this.

What I mean is that we all jump into a system together, rather than having a tackler/scout locate targets before we jump (and spike local, thus letting the target know trouble is inbound).

The rest of the fleet could either wait at a safe spot in -1 (disadvantage of being rather slow to get into the fight), or on the entry gate to the target's system.

Anslol:
By the time we have something tackled, it might just end up killing the tackler though. I keep thinking about that but I just have a feeling someone would kill tackle and get away as soon as we landed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version