EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > EVE Guides, Mechanics & Gameplay

Because I am insane

<< < (2/4) > >>

Silas Vitalia:
CLONE SOLDIER TAGS

Go patrol 0.2 systems looking for 'Clone Soldier' rats. 

Stealth Bomber. Orbit with target painter and lob torpedoes at 50 or 60 km, rats wont scratch you.

Collect Tags.

Sell for ridiculous profit.  I think prices have come down a bit but you can still turn a few billion in a few days of grinding if you spend some time with it.

I think they are selling for around 30m per tag, which is a long way down from 100m a few weeks ago, but its really, really easy money.

Protip: Regularly drop off you tags in stations because you will very likely be hunted in most areas, and you don't want to drop that much freebies for enemies.  We have been using special tackle-stealth frigates for just this task and have been killing all sorts of lazy exploration ships full of goodies.

Karmilla Strife:
Confirming the clone tag profit. I made about 1.5 billion in a week and I was very lazy, generally only checking a few systems once a day. The prices are down now but you could probably make half that with a couple hours a day. As a bonus you may get lucky and find a faction spawn.

0.2 systems seem to be the most profitable followed by 0.1.

Steffanie Saissore:
I really should look into this...

Saikoyu:
If I still have a stealth bomber, I'll look into that.  If not, I guess farm FW sites.  I'm guessing from what you said that you can still oribt friendly buttons and get LP?  Also, are enemy buttons still defended by NPCs?  Better question, is there a good guide to plexing that is up to date?

Louella, thanks for the offer, but I'm very bad with loans. 

Saede Riordan:

--- Quote from: Saikoyu on 21 Jun 2013, 13:37 ---If I still have a stealth bomber, I'll look into that.  If not, I guess farm FW sites.  I'm guessing from what you said that you can still oribt friendly buttons and get LP?  Also, are enemy buttons still defended by NPCs?  Better question, is there a good guide to plexing that is up to date?

Louella, thanks for the offer, but I'm very bad with loans.

--- End quote ---

You can come fly with me and live in my wormhole system, can easily make enough ISK that way, and if you're not there when the deadline gets in, we could help out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version