EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > EVE Guides, Mechanics & Gameplay

Because I am insane

(1/4) > >>

Saikoyu:
Is there a way to make about 550 million isk in five days?  Without playing 23/7 or requiring super tricked out battleships? 

Why?  Because CCP gave me 5 free days to get back in the game, its working, but I'd rather just keep playing and I don't have spare cash until mid next month.

Morwen Lagann:
1) Getting lucky with exploration.
- Data and Relic sites have a chance of dropping BPCs for faction POS modules, including towers, even in highsec.
- Rated DED complexes can drop deadspace modules that sell pretty well on the market, if you can find them and the RNG is friendly with the drop.
- Unrated complexes can give you escalations that can provide a couple opportunities for faction modules, and sometimes if you're lucky to get all the way to the end of the escalation, a deadspace module or two.
2) Incursions. You can average about 100m/hr or more if you're in a fleet that knows what it is doing, and you aren't losing contested sites.
3) Jacking someone's unpiloted ship and selling it back to them.

Victoria Stecker:
Suicide ganking can get you that much pretty easy, as long as you've got a friend to scoop the loot.

Shintoko Akahoshi:
Also:

FW can net you a pretty penny. A single small button can give you enough LP to buy a faction frigate BP. It costs you 2 mil, but you can then build the thing (for basically nothing) and sell it for 12-15 mil. If you're dedicatedly farming, I can see you earning 50-100 mil an hour. This is dependent on many things, though: Are there a lot of your side in the systems nabbing buttons? Are there a lot of enemies around trying to stop you? Even if you can't farm-claim a bunch of buttons, you can still easily make 50 mil an hour by simply sitting on small buttons in empty systems. Total time: 6-11 hours. Reliability: Mid to high.

L4 missions don't pay as well, but they're more predictable. If you use a well-fitted BS and speed run them, you can make probably 20 mil an hour or more - this includes the LP. You'll have to do some market research to figure out what's the best way to convert LP to isk, but you can easily see 1k ISK per LP. Total time: 25-30 hours of missioning. Reliability: High.

0.0 ratting is probably the least predictable, but I figured I'd throw it out there because you, technically, could make that work. The last officer spawn I got in 0.0 was Draclira. The fight took about 10 minutes, and netted me almost 2 billion in loot. Total time: Almost nothing. Reliability: Almost none.

Louella Dougans:
I could loan it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version