learning skills

<< < (2/7) > >>

hellstimeclock:
I'll try that thank you.

Bacchanalian:
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=6765

Link for the download and such.

Makkal:

--- Quote from: BloodBird on 16 Apr 2013, 23:59 ---News-flash - learning skills are obsolete and was phased out quite some time ago. They don't exist anymore and is not something you need to worry about  ;)

--- End quote ---
If only you'd been there when I started. All the guides said 'pick learning skills first' but I couldn't find a single one. :(

Bacchanalian:
Int+Mem-->the second level of both max then max all learning.  Play other games for the first two months while those train, then play EVE.  That's how my first 3 months went.   :P

Shintoko Akahoshi:

--- Quote from: Makkal on 17 Apr 2013, 01:39 ---
--- Quote from: BloodBird on 16 Apr 2013, 23:59 ---News-flash - learning skills are obsolete and was phased out quite some time ago. They don't exist anymore and is not something you need to worry about  ;)

--- End quote ---
If only you'd been there when I started. All the guides said 'pick learning skills first' but I couldn't find a single one. :(

--- End quote ---

And you were lucky, young pup! I remember taking that advice and learning my learning skills first. An interminable time waiting for them to finish while derping around in my Atron...

It was a hard time. I remember it. Walking 10 miles to to the pod every day. Uphill. Both ways. Through three feet of snow!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version