EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > EVE Guides, Mechanics & Gameplay

learning skills

<< < (7/7)

Saikoyu:
No more than me man. 

Havohej:

--- Quote from: Shiori on 10 Jun 2013, 10:33 ---
--- Quote from: Havohej on 09 Jun 2013, 11:35 ---As far as making money as a newbie goes, you really can't beat ninja salvaging (if probing down L4 mission runners in highsec hasn't been nerfed?)

--- End quote ---
Hasn't really been the case since the Noctis, has it? The price of salvage has been in steady decline ever since. It's worth doing it for the experience, but the money is decidedly lackluster.

--- End quote ---
I just found out what a Noctis is last night.

That's some bullshit, CCP.  Nerfing a whole griefer career like that.  gg

Next they'll make some kind of new contract system and nerf scammers in Jita local.

Morwen Lagann:

--- Quote from: Havohej on 07 Jul 2013, 09:23 ---
--- Quote from: Shiori on 10 Jun 2013, 10:33 ---
--- Quote from: Havohej on 09 Jun 2013, 11:35 ---As far as making money as a newbie goes, you really can't beat ninja salvaging (if probing down L4 mission runners in highsec hasn't been nerfed?)

--- End quote ---
Hasn't really been the case since the Noctis, has it? The price of salvage has been in steady decline ever since. It's worth doing it for the experience, but the money is decidedly lackluster.

--- End quote ---
I just found out what a Noctis is last night.

That's some bullshit, CCP.  Nerfing a whole griefer career like that.  gg

Next they'll make some kind of new contract system and nerf scammers in Jita local.

--- End quote ---

You did notice that faction, cosmos, deadspace and officer modules are on the markets now, right? :lol:

Havohej:
Discovered this on day two of my return when I went to scam Fed Ogres for a quick 100m.  Saw the faction category and said "welp... time to pay out 300m while scamming a bil in the bittervet quitting giveaway scam"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version