Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Achura has been part of the State for three centuries? For more, read here.

Author Topic: Praetorian Auxiliary Force  (Read 1475 times)

Rodj Blake

• Egger
  • Amarr Victor Meldrew
Praetorian Auxiliary Force
« on: 02 Apr 2012, 04:14 »

As per yesterday's IGS announcement (https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=90007&p=1) we have set up a new corp to act as a sort of French Foreign Legion or Roman auxiliary unit.

I suspect that this may have taken one or two people by surprise, so if anyone has some OOC questions this is a good place for them!

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
Re: Praetorian Auxiliary Force
« Reply #1 on: 02 Apr 2012, 04:51 »

Yes, where is Rodj Blake (and the rest of the meat in the PIE) and how are you managing to impersonate him/them?!

Rodj Blake

• Egger
  • Amarr Victor Meldrew
« Reply #2 on: 02 Apr 2012, 05:02 »

Yes, where is Rodj Blake (and the rest of the meat in the PIE) and how are you managing to impersonate him/them?!

PIE remains an Amarrian corp but we've had previous non-Amarrian allies in the past, and of course the miltia has a lot of non-Amarrian pilots.

What's changed is that we can now be in an alliance whilst in the militia which means that we can have affiliated corps under the PIE umbrella.

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #3 on: 02 Apr 2012, 05:07 »

Best of luck with this. I'm pretty confident that you will have serious recruitment issues, but I've got to get a positive surprise at some point, may as well be now ;)

Question; how will the relationship between all-amarr PIE and the all-non-amarr auxiliary corp work? Master/servant, Equals in Faith, etc?

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
« Reply #4 on: 02 Apr 2012, 05:08 »

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Seriously though, sounds good. Will open up for a lot of RP I'm sure.

Rodj Blake

• Egger
  • Amarr Victor Meldrew
« Reply #5 on: 02 Apr 2012, 05:16 »

Best of luck with this. I'm pretty confident that you will have serious recruitment issues, but I've got to get a positive surprise at some point, may as well be now ;)

Question; how will the relationship between all-amarr PIE and the all-non-amarr auxiliary corp work? Master/servant, Equals in Faith, etc?

ICly PAUX will be subordinate to PIE, but that's no reason why a PAUX member couldn't OOCly organise and run ops etc.

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #6 on: 02 Apr 2012, 13:19 »

Good luck with this! We had a similar situation a few years back and ran a non-amarr racial corp in KPA. 

So long as you can keep things organized and have someone good in charge, can open up a lot of membership possibilities.