Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That many tattoos in EVE are nano-tattoos created with microchips implanted in the skin, programmed to react to the wearer's emotional state? Read more here.

Author Topic: [Character] Merahl Ronuken  (Read 1187 times)

Merahl

• Clonejack
[Character] Merahl Ronuken
« on: 30 May 2011, 18:06 »

From my current bio --
Name: Ronuken, Merahl K.
DoB: 065.07.22
PoB: Ingunn V M19 Republic Justice Department Tribunal
Race: Minmatar / Deteis
Tribe / Clan: Sebiestor / Simnar
Height / Build: 185cm / Lean, Trained
Tattoos: Simnar Clan, Military service marks, Clear Gaze, unnamed geometric design on palm of left hand

The eldest child of Republic judiciary Hakkol Ronuken and an unnamed Deteis male, Ronuken fast-tracked into the Republic Military School at the age of sixteen, graduating with distinction in intel and analysis. Unsatisfied with a desk job, he applied for field training and deployment and served as an intelligence analyst with ground forces on several worlds.

With the advent of modern capsule technology, Ronuken accepted the opportunity of suitability testing; he scored highly, but did not accept further training until several years later with the reasoning that it would allow him to better serve his people.
He has a family too, if anyone asks he'll talk about them. I'm still looking for PF about Minmatar family structures.

Update
I've created a character for his partner, for the sake of interaction--
Name: Kanenald, Istarya
DoB: 065.09.14
PoB: Asghatil III, Harachi Province
Race: Minmatar
Tribe / Clan: Sebiestor / Simnar (adopted)
Height / Build: 165cm / Lean, Trained
Voice: Rough alto, strong Oraron accent
Tattoos: Simnar Clan, Military service marks, Brazen Star, Ammatar Holder's ownership marks

Smuggled from Ammatar space as a child, Kanenald became a ward of the Republic at the age of 8 (Pator Adjusted Time). A rebellious troublemaker, she enlisted with the military at the age of 16 in a bid for personal independence and served with distinction in several campaigns. Formally adopted by the Simnar clan in YC 093 upon the recognition of her relationship with Ronuken, Merahl K, Kanenald has since given birth to two daughters (Ronuken, Pisaali, YC 097, and Ronuken, Olana, YC 100). She is currently serving as a combat instructor with the Republic Military School.
« Last Edit: 18 Jun 2011, 09:46 by Merahl »

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
Re: [Character] Merahl Ronuken
« Reply #1 on: 30 May 2011, 19:42 »

There's not a lot of PF, but there's quite a bit of developed fanon. Poke Ulphus or Matariki on these boards for their thoughts on how their clans do it. It's a big cluster and probably lots of different structures, but at least you can get some ideas.

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...
« Reply #2 on: 30 May 2011, 23:19 »

Your portrait seems incredibly unique to me for some reason.

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Merahl

• Clonejack
« Reply #3 on: 31 May 2011, 17:27 »

Your portrait seems incredibly unique to me for some reason.
Really? Someone else said something similar in my reception post.

Thanks for the suggestion, Casiella!

Ulphus

• Bitter dried flower
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #4 on: 08 Jun 2011, 17:42 »

I have started a reply to your question about familes, but my work won't let me send PMs on Backstage. Expect something in the next day or two.
Adult to 4y.o "Your shoes are on the wrong feet"
Long pause
4y.o to adult, in plaintive voice "I don't have any other feet!"

Merahl

• Clonejack
« Reply #5 on: 18 Jun 2011, 09:50 »

I've updated a bit, and changed his birth-year. I miscalculated it.

I have really been enjoying creating this character, and the interactions with people help a lot. It's alot of fun  :D