Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Wolves of Pator rescued and freed 5,000 slaves as a wedding gift for Evanda Char?

Author Topic: [Character] Kai Saraki  (Read 788 times)

Kai S

• Clonejack
[Character] Kai Saraki
« on: 20 Feb 2011, 05:19 »

Name: Kaileen Saraki
Callsign: Kai
Blood Type: AB+
Height: 160cm (5'3")
Weight: 52 Kilos (114.6lb)
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Grey
Political Alignment: N/A
Employment History: Science and Trade Institute from 113.02.18 to this day.

Criminal Record

-Assaulted a fellow STI student. [CLEARED]
-Accidental Vandalism of a Space-bound Billboard [CLEARED]

Notes: Pilot has shown interest and a degree of aptitude in electronic and ship hardware systems. Has been registered as doing small-scale contract work in Tash-Murkon for Kaalakiota and Ishukone Corporations.

-

It's a start. I'd prefer to develop Kai a bit as I play through the game with her. Any input?

Major JSilva

Re: [Character] Kai Saraki
« Reply #1 on: 20 Feb 2011, 05:42 »

Looks good I sat down in one night and made my characters basic story, couple months later I polished and flushed it out. I update mine every now and then. I still haven't decided exact political alignment but usually lean towards Ishukone but no firm decision yet.

Sugestion. Read the Chronicles all of them to egt a good grip on eve's backstory or PF but take them witha grain of salt. The novels are ok to read I liked them some other disliked them alot.

First Recommendation though: Read State Factionalism this will give you a basic understanding of what the State is about and how itself policitaly works. http://www.eveonline.com/background/potw/default.asp?cid=03-dec-01

Two: Ask questions on Backstage or In-game OOC channel someones bound to knwo the answer and are usually happy to answer.

Silva

Crucifire

Re: [Character] Kai Saraki
« Reply #2 on: 20 Feb 2011, 15:13 »

Nice lipstick  ;)

Its a launching point for immersion, looks good in that regard.