Advanced search  

News:

That some Gallente swear by Fortune?

Author Topic: Howdy!  (Read 928 times)

Arimeth

Howdy!
« on: 04 Jun 2015, 13:17 »

Hello!

I started playing EVE a couple days ago. I gave this game a quick try something like 5 years ago but that didnt work out due to time issues. Anyways, when I decided to register here today it said that my name was already taken, not remembering registering here before I typed in an old dusty password of mine and yay, looks like I had an account registered here back in the old days though I very much doubt I made an introduction, let alone talked to anyone in the community.

I used to roleplay for years in a game called Neverwinter Nights (D&D Faerun) and since then I have always been on lookout for online games that could offer immersion, content and solid gameplay, which led me to Eve.

The game looks stunning and everything is quite overwhelming at the moment, not to mention all the PF I have to catch up with, but I'm enjoying it all so far. I'v been lurking here, EveWiki and the main forums for a week or two now, just reading while trying to figure out what I wanted to play.

I decided to go with Caldari, the look of their ships, their culture and the whole corporate structure is what sold it for me. I am currently reading all I can find on their political blocks and the megacorps, the Practical one looks really interesting though I am struggling to find any decent information on CBD and Nugoeihuvi, although I did manage to find an old thread here regardning the latter and have to yet finish reading through everything there. Anyways, I'll see what I can scrape together and try to build a background for Ari from it now that I have the very basic stuff set in stone.

Besides games I love TV shows, Game of Thrones being the huge one for me, nature, bbq and cold beer during summer, animals and nature, fiberoptic cables, turbocharged cars, metal music and milkshakes!

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor
Re: Howdy!
« Reply #1 on: 04 Jun 2015, 13:18 »

Hello and welcome!

Sinjin Mokk

• Egger
  • One Kingdom, One King!
    • Dark Amarr
« Reply #2 on: 04 Jun 2015, 16:38 »

Welcome!

Er...back!

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #3 on: 04 Jun 2015, 17:42 »

Well hello there! Very good to see you back again!
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
« Reply #4 on: 05 Jun 2015, 14:19 »

Welcome back..stage.
-OOChé