Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Sani Sabik sectarian law-enforcement organization is called the Bleeders, and is a combination of priests and policemen? (The Burning Life, p. 18)

Author Topic: PANDORA and its ability to create paths  (Read 1268 times)

DeT Resprox

• Egger
  • Leader of Ushra'Khan and founding member.
    • evepandora
PANDORA and its ability to create paths
« on: 11 Sep 2013, 05:49 »

Hi guys,

I used to be a regular IC poster on the eve forums as one of the Ushra'Khan founders RP'ing against the Amarr.  The past couple of years knocked me out quite a bit in creating PANDORA [see http://backstage.eve-inspiracy.com/index.php?topic=4798.0].

PANDORA is now in its final stages of completion.  I posted an announcement that TRIAD will be war deccing on Amarrian mining corps [see https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=3353362], but the complexity of PANDORA was huge and i have only just now been able to get to this point.

Here is how PANDORA's ability to drive RP storylines for Corps kicks into play, with an example of how TRIAD is going to use it.

1.  TRIAD will be releasing multiple scouting missions on 14th September, requesting pilots to scout Amarrian belts and to submit a screenshot on their Overview.  These will then be gathered by TRIAD COMMAND to filter potential war target corps.

2.  PANDORA will recognise that missions have been completed, in this case by TRIAD.  The missions created are high profile.  PANDORA has been programmed to automatically create a news film reel based upon high profile missions and campaigns.  These "news presentation" style film reel will play on PANDORA, in the same style the Gallente NYX crashing film reel did.  News reels are weekly IF a high profile mission or campaign existed.

3.  TRIAD will then be war deccing and launching a campaign into Amarrian high sec.  A live Twitch feed will be played out by FC's during this campaign on 21st September. Formatted with a News style overlay with intermissions to make it seem realistic. - PANDORA is coded to act in this way with the ability to broadcast LIVE twitch streams.

PANDORA members can announce twitch streams which anyone can watch.

4.  The outcome and events that pan out during this campaign have a huge impact on the future of TRIAD.  Any corporation that is in PANDORA and was engaged will be marked as hostile by PANDORA to TRIAD, making those corporations and pilots potential targets for future missions and campaigns. 

----
This is just one example of how PANDORA can be used as a Corporation management tool and a way to create RP-storylines and events for your corporation with rewards for those involved.

I shall be posting on here as the 'Preparations for region-wide attack on Amarr citizens' storyline unfolds over the next two weeks and i hope you can join me in seeing what PANDORA is capable of  :D

It is also an ideal tool for creating campaigns and missions based around LIVE EVENTS

« Last Edit: 11 Sep 2013, 05:53 by DeT Resprox »
DeT Resprox
Leader of the Ushra'Khan and founding member
T.R.I.A.D CEO
Minmatar Militia Fleet Commander
Founding member of the People's Republic of Minmatar

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
Re: PANDORA and its ability to create paths
« Reply #1 on: 11 Sep 2013, 13:57 »

:brilliant::cube:
-OOChé

DeT Resprox

• Egger
    • evepandora
« Reply #2 on: 16 Sep 2013, 02:39 »

1.  TRIAD will be releasing multiple scouting missions on 14th September, requesting pilots to scout Amarrian belts and to submit a screenshot on their Overview.  These will then be gathered by TRIAD COMMAND to filter potential war target corps.

This part is currently active.  There are 71 missions available to those registered with the T.R.I.A.D Agency to provide intelligence.  Part 1 will end on Thursday evening.

DeT Resprox
T.R.I.A.D CEO

Elmund Egivand

• Pod Captain
  • Will jib for ISK
« Reply #3 on: 17 Sep 2013, 23:19 »

I need to ask: What is TRIAD's stance on the use of freelancers and privateers?
Deep sea fish loves you forever

DeT Resprox

• Egger
    • evepandora
« Reply #4 on: 18 Sep 2013, 02:48 »

I need to ask: What is TRIAD's stance on the use of freelancers and privateers?

We welcome any pilot who wishing to run missions for TRIAD as a non-corporation member, provided that they meet our Factional standings requirements.

In general, we have no stance in general with freelancers/privateers, unless they have been found to be pirating in Minmatar space they will be set red (as a member of the Coalition of Antipirates, we often go out in fleets with other corporations & alliances to hunt out pirates in Republic space).

We welcome good standings with neutrals who ask for them provided that they do not fall into the pirate category and that they are neither working in Caldari or Amarrian space.

DeT Resprox
T.R.I.A.D CEO

DeT Resprox

• Egger
    • evepandora
« Reply #5 on: 21 Sep 2013, 12:04 »

Our strike has begun.

Fleet currently broadcasting LIVE through PANDORA[/ftp] through News + Features.  Clicking the green cameras at the top will turn background adverts on/off

EvE Forums post: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=259399
DeT Resprox
T.R.I.A.D CEO