Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Guristas co-founder Jirai Laitanen, also known as Fatal, was podded in YC106, but suffered from severe memory loss and motor impairment because he only had an inferior clone on standby.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Regarding IC drama-llama :)  (Read 7462 times)

Valdezi

• Pod Captain
    • Stories by me
Re: Regarding IC drama-llama :)
« Reply #15 on: 14 Jun 2011, 15:32 »

Silas is one of my favorite characters in Eve, good to hear things are okay.

Ember Vykos

• Not so bitter bitter fucking vet...
  • Pod Captain
  • I bring nothing to the table.
« Reply #16 on: 14 Jun 2011, 18:21 »

* Ember Vykos hugz Silas.

Glad you're okay chief.  :D
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Current active RP character(s) - Kairelle
Past RP characters - Ember Vykos, Simca Develon

Raphael Saint

• I should really go back to mining
  • Wetgraver
    • Miner Inconvienences [Blog]
« Reply #17 on: 14 Jun 2011, 18:53 »

Oh, I am glad to hear (not the hackers, but that everything is allright).

I think Sinjin is going to be just great for KPV and I'm keeping Silas' options wide wide open right now. Who knows!

* Lyn Farel opens the licencious liberal flask

Smell that delicacy !

That flask smells funny....

Try having to smell that every day!  Yeesh.

Mathra Hiede

• Omelette
« Reply #18 on: 15 Jun 2011, 06:39 »

Good to know things are going well (well, NOW anyway) for you Silas o7

I am personallly still completely EVE-deprived (I log in about once in every 3+ weeks) but I am a EVE-Gate hawk, so shoot me a mail IC/OOC any time :P

Innocence prooves nothing - Solen Sean

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...
« Reply #19 on: 15 Jun 2011, 07:08 »

That's cool, sometimes it's hard to tell if IC events like these are actually 100% IC or not.

Yeah, sometimes it is. I'm glad that's not the case.

You've accomplished a lot! Scale it back a bit and tackle it all again when the drive and energy is there. Forcing it is what causes the really aggravating bouts of true burnout.

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Victoria Stecker

• Pod Captain
« Reply #20 on: 17 Jun 2011, 10:11 »

And yes, I think a decadent IC party is just what the doctor ordered.

Ooh, party \o/

... I'm guessing I won't have any easier a time getting in the door than when you were still in charge of KPV. :(

Verone

• Dirty Gurista Loyalist
  • Egger
  • :3
    • Veto Corp.Com
« Reply #21 on: 17 Jun 2011, 10:31 »

I know the feeling of logging in to that... it's happened to be quite a few times where you just get inundated as the leader of a corp or alliance.

I've lost count of how many times my inbox has looked like this.

Sometimes taking a step back is the best thing to do <3

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #22 on: 18 Jun 2011, 10:26 »

Indeed! Taking 10 steps back I'm unsubbing for a few months. I'm realizing I can't half-ass it very well and if i dont cut it all the way I'll just be online every night like usual. After 5 years of being away from game for -maybe- two weeks, it will be good.  See you all back in a few months!

Verone

• Dirty Gurista Loyalist
  • Egger
  • :3
    • Veto Corp.Com
« Reply #23 on: 18 Jun 2011, 10:28 »

Indeed! Taking 10 steps back I'm unsubbing for a few months. I'm realizing I can't half-ass it very well and if i dont cut it all the way I'll just be online every night like usual. After 5 years of being away from game for -maybe- two weeks, it will be good.  See you all back in a few months!

Take care and have fun out there!

We'll see  you when you get back  :D

John Revenent

• Taisho - Friendly Neighborhood Caldari Liberal (Punching Bag)
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #24 on: 18 Jun 2011, 13:09 »

See you soon Silas..

Now that you mention it I think I have been half-assn it for over a year.  :lol:

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #25 on: 18 Jun 2011, 19:40 »

Awww, going to miss you, Silas. :( You were a hell of a fun person to interact with. Hope to see you back soon-ish and in much better shape!
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Victoria Stecker

• Pod Captain
« Reply #26 on: 20 Jun 2011, 07:25 »

Definitely disappointing news, but entirely understandable and supported. Hope to see you back when able - Silas was/is one of my favorite people to interact with, I've yet to see anyone else who can convey such unveiled disdain with so few words.

Consice, to the point, vicious... /swoon

Anyhow, I hope your break is good and restful and you're ready to come back and have fun again.

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #27 on: 20 Jun 2011, 12:49 »

Definitely disappointing news, but entirely understandable and supported. Hope to see you back when able - Silas was/is one of my favorite people to interact with, I've yet to see anyone else who can convey such unveiled disdain with so few words.

Consice, to the point, vicious... /swoon

Anyhow, I hope your break is good and restful and you're ready to come back and have fun again.

That actually made me smile quite a bit Victoria, thank you.  If we get more selfish and pompous amarrians out of it then it was all worth it ;)

Was talking to one of my corpies and we rightly figured out that participating in the 0.0 eve "end-game" was a distraction, and basically took away all the fun stuff that my corp used to do; low-stress fun activities with the other RPers.  That environment really just chews you up if you aren't wired for it (and don't have 16 hours a day to be online).  When I get back from sabaatical I hope to get back to small corp RP and pew pew, and have my larger friends on call for when things get dicey :)  I might hop onto backstage now and then but I'm going to purposefully not check IGS for the next few months for a clean break. If anyone wants to reach me feel free to mail silasvitalia@gmail.com and I'll get to it sooner or later.

I had actually planned to go out on a 'bang' with that huge party and have some soap-opera style shenanigans to take place but just didn't have it in me. We'll throw a big party when I get back and invite everyone.

Fy safe!

Lyn Farel

« Reply #28 on: 20 Jun 2011, 13:16 »

Aw, you got the same "nullsec kills RP" syndrome. CVA faced it, and AM too. Same result, more or less, except maybe for CVA.

Hope to see you back soon. o7
Pages: 1 [2]