Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ship crews either spend most of their journey in their escape pods, and are awoken with adrenaline only as needed?(Source: The Burning Life novel by CCP Abraxas.) or live aboard ship much like ship's crews today? (Source)

Author Topic: Okay, so  (Read 637 times)

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
Okay, so
« on: 23 Jun 2012, 10:25 »

Ever since I started to play EVE, I've collecting EVE-based movies and short videos as a means of entertainment, inspiration, and as time has passed by and the game featured in the videos no longer exists, nostalgia. For this reason there are some songs, featured in these videos, that just says 'EVE online' to me, in a manner where any items or tunes or sensations might remind you of other things.

Frustration abounds when you have 101 of these video's dating from 2003 to 2011 and NONE of them seem to have the song you recently found by accident; you had no idea before what the song was called but it was great, it was not listed in the video (iirc) and now that you know the song, and the 'this is EVE' nostalgia triggers every time you hear it, you want to see that video again.

Well, sucks to be me.

If anyone listens to this and find out/know what the EVE video in question was called I'd be very, very grateful to know.

hellgremlin

• Pathological liar, do not believe
  • Pod Captain
Re: Okay, so
« Reply #1 on: 23 Jun 2012, 14:50 »

I don't recall any CCP videos with this music. Was it a fan-made video?

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
Re: Okay, so
« Reply #2 on: 23 Jun 2012, 14:58 »

I don't recall any CCP videos with this music. Was it a fan-made video?

Yes, a non-CCP fan video, like the vast majority of the ones I've got. I keep getting these little back-flash like memories when I hear it, and from that I think it's a relatively old video, 2004-2006 or so. While I'm entirely sure it's a pre-trinity video, it's not a guarantee I wanted to bet on. The only thing for sure is it's not an official video and 'probably' rather old.