Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Julianus Soter founded Synenose Accord, a capsuleer corporation dedicated to unraveling the mysteries of w-space and the Sleeper AI?

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: CSM Meeting Minutes - 9th of December  (Read 4790 times)

Nmaro Makari

• Nemo
  • Pod Captain
  • SHARKBAIT-HOOHAHA!
Re: CSM Meeting Minutes - 9th of Decemter
« Reply #30 on: 19 Jan 2012, 15:56 »

With what you said, Jade.

Thinking of going Fanfest try to confront CCP on the open mic to say the CSM does not represent the players, but represents nullsec players, and all that jazz about FWers wanting nothing to do with nullsec.

Oh DO EEET please. >:(

The CSM needs a serious kick in the ass.
Agreed, a good chunk of them do, starting with Mittens ofc.

All hail President Seriphyn!
The very model of a British Minmatarian

Bacchanalian

• Omelette
« Reply #31 on: 27 Jan 2012, 19:45 »

Thinking of going Fanfest try to confront CCP on the open mic to say the CSM does not represent the players, but represents nullsec players, and all that jazz about FWers wanting nothing to do with nullsec.

Oh DO EEET please. >:(

The CSM needs a serious kick in the ass.

I'm sure he meant sov nullsec players, right?  Because as an NPC nullsec individual who could give two flying shits about sov mechanics, they don't represent me either.

Verone

• Dirty Gurista Loyalist
  • Egger
  • :3
    • Veto Corp.Com
« Reply #32 on: 28 Jan 2012, 06:54 »

If you manage that, you won't hear it, but somewhere across the globe I'll be applauding.

I'm already planning on asking a lot of questions at fanfest, this subject is among them.

Ulphus

• Bitter dried flower
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #33 on: 29 Jan 2012, 13:50 »

I'm sure he meant sov nullsec players, right?  Because as an NPC nullsec individual who could give two flying shits about sov mechanics, they don't represent me either.

How much will you be affected if NPC stations can have their services rendered inoperative by fleet damage? I think the CSM was recommending that...
Adult to 4y.o "Your shoes are on the wrong feet"
Long pause
4y.o to adult, in plaintive voice "I don't have any other feet!"

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #34 on: 29 Jan 2012, 14:01 »

How much will you be affected if NPC stations can have their services rendered inoperative by fleet damage? I think the CSM was recommending that...

They were saying that there should be a service added that allows capitals to dock, and THIS could be rendered inoperative. I think the CSM saw the inherent issues in just letting all services be rendered inoperative.
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Ulphus

• Bitter dried flower
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #35 on: 29 Jan 2012, 19:10 »

They were saying that there should be a service added that allows capitals to dock, and THIS could be rendered inoperative. I think the CSM saw the inherent issues in just letting all services be rendered inoperative.

Ah, See what happens when I don't actually read the minutes (I can't access them from work, and I never remember to access them from home...)

Thanks for explaining.

Is that related to the idea of letting supercaps dock? or are they completely unconnected?
Adult to 4y.o "Your shoes are on the wrong feet"
Long pause
4y.o to adult, in plaintive voice "I don't have any other feet!"

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
Re: CSM Meeting Minutes - 9th of December
« Reply #36 on: 29 Jan 2012, 19:24 »

I think that was a completely unrelated thing (docking supers was brought up during the general discussion of supers; a cap docking service was more brought up under the context of NPC space and Iceberg Alliances*). Needless to say if supers do become dockable, they'd be effected by such a service and I'd even wager that they wouldn't be dockable in NPC space at all - maybe it'd be an I-HUB upgrade? "Supercapital Servicing Berths" or something?

* Iceberg Alliances - like they say about Icebergs, "what you see above the water is just the tip". Refers to an alliance that holds some portion of soveriegnty but stores the vast majority of its assets and sometimes its players in blockade-resistant NPC stations.
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.
Pages: 1 2 [3]