Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Intaki Assembly responded directly to Julianus Soter's and other's request for information regarding Ishukone and Mordus Legion around Intaki Prime? For more, read here

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Recursion  (Read 2964 times)

Seriphyn

• Demigod
  • New and improved, and only in FFXIV
Recursion
« on: 15 Jan 2011, 09:37 »

Some "guest fiction" by CCP Headfirst, whatever that means...can be found Here.

I think one of the bits that stood out was the fact that a Gallentean capsuleer was detained by Federation Customs...perhaps legal immunity isn't all-encompassing.

Ghost Hunter

• Sansha's True Citizen ; TS-F Overseer
  • The Mods
  • Veteran
  • True Power without limit!
Re: Recursion
« Reply #1 on: 15 Jan 2011, 12:00 »

Trick question of the day is if it's valid PF content in the same vein as the EON Chronicles.

Good read nonetheless.
Ghost > So yes, she was Ghost's husband-
Ashar > So Ghost was a gay Caldari and she went through tranny surgery
Ghost > Wait what?
Ashar > Ghosts husband.
Ghost > No she was - Oh god damnit.

He ate all of them
We Form Moderation
For Nation

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #2 on: 15 Jan 2011, 17:09 »

ASPIOSPDFIOPHFENKC I don't care if that's valid PF or not. That was win. Hell yeah for reforming the Empire!
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

hellgremlin

• Pathological liar, do not believe
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #3 on: 15 Jan 2011, 18:48 »

Interesting... so Jenlura Taron isn't a useless mouthpiece after all.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #4 on: 16 Jan 2011, 11:13 »

I think one of the bits that stood out was the fact that a Gallentean capsuleer was detained by Federation Customs...perhaps legal immunity isn't all-encompassing.

It seemed to me that it was heavily implied that the capsuleer in question (Arete) was known to be working with or for the Serpentis. That would be more than enough reason for Customs to want to have a 'chat' with her, if she was getting off of her ship, and likely more than sufficient grounds to actually do so.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #5 on: 16 Jan 2011, 12:36 »

It seemed to me that it was heavily implied that the capsuleer in question (Arete) was known to be working with or for the Serpentis. That would be more than enough reason for Customs to want to have a 'chat' with her, if she was getting off of her ship, and likely more than sufficient grounds to actually do so.

Sadly we have yet to see this kind of realistic reaction to any Angel, gurista, Snake or Blooder pilot in the game, let alone Sansha loyalists.

If the consequences to becoming to involved with the outlawed factions or just hitting outlaw yourself was a warning when you docked saying 'you will be arrested/detained/fined, do you really wish to do this' as you are an outlaw in any 'empire' station, and the only option then being outlawed faction stations hidden around low-sec maybe even some outposts in high-sec, then things would be far more interesting for pirates and pirate hunters alike.

Having said that, I've yet to read this story, and I should and I will, given time, instead of starting some debate over piracy or how easy/biased it is etc. Another time and place for that.

DosTuMai

• Dirty Pirate Bitch
  • Omelette
  • Yarrr~~
    • Ravings of a Lunatic
« Reply #6 on: 16 Jan 2011, 15:24 »

That was well written, I liked it. [=
do { aLittleDance(); make(aLittleLove&); cin.get(down); } while(tonight);
Quote from: Raynman37
Go down to the end, take a left at etc and you should see usr right there in front of you.

Julianus Soter

• Pod Captain
« Reply #7 on: 16 Jan 2011, 21:08 »

Arete Benset is an in-game Serpentis Corporation actor. Contacted us a few times in SYNEPublic regarding anti-sansha activity.

Mathra Hiede

• Omelette
« Reply #8 on: 16 Jan 2011, 21:37 »

Epic Win :D

I loved all of those sections, but the smuggler-Sepentis one made me smile properly - even a smuggler has a heart, as black as it might be.

Also, Jamyl wins EVE

Innocence prooves nothing - Solen Sean

Seriphyn

• Demigod
  • New and improved, and only in FFXIV
« Reply #9 on: 17 Jan 2011, 06:08 »

I didn't quite buy the courtroom scene, not the content, but its presentation. It seemed an Americanism right down to "Your Honour" (I would have thought "Your Lordship" would be more appropiate, even the UK uses that)...but ah, that's me being pedantic and adamant that the EVE factions are made as remote from 21st century Earth (particularly the West) as possible.

DrizzCat

• Amarrian Loyalist
  • Wetgraver
    • Bastet's Organization of Mining
« Reply #10 on: 19 Jan 2011, 09:26 »

hellgremlin

• Pod Captain
« Reply #11 on: 19 Jan 2011, 15:03 »

Jamyl wins EVE

Quoted for Truth.
Seconded.

I haven't wanted to screw a fictional character this much since Sailor Moon.

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain
« Reply #12 on: 19 Jan 2011, 17:50 »

:eek: :eek: :eek: :lol:

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #13 on: 19 Jan 2011, 18:14 »

Jamyl wins EVE

Quoted for Truth.
Seconded.

Would this have more to do with OldJamyl being nekkid or the absolute win she projects in every RP appearance so far?
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

hellgremlin

• Pod Captain
« Reply #14 on: 19 Jan 2011, 21:00 »

Jamyl wins EVE

Quoted for Truth.
Seconded.

Would this have more to do with OldJamyl being nekkid or the absolute win she projects in every RP appearance so far?

Neither. I'm into seemingly unattainable women.

Though usually I just settle for other fellas' wives.
Pages: [1] 2