Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Mindflood, a sedative booster, is taken by pouring liquid from a vial onto a cloth, placing it over one's mouth, and inhaling the fumes? (The Burning Life p 38)

Author Topic: FLASHBACK: AURORA Khanid/BloodRaider event 2005  (Read 790 times)

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...

A quick one-off from Aurora with some juicy beefed targets and not a lot of real warning. Some Khanid Apocs were nabbed from an Innovations shipyard, and I settled into keeping an eye on some Khanid systems for a few days to see when they would make a move to escape. When the moment happened, the only thing near were MASS and FIX who simply showed to see what I was braying about in various channels. My ship died, but I scrambled a replacement together and I got back in time to see our ragtag, but quickly growing fleet smash into the Apocs, back when BS were damned formidable.

Then I made a video, the first time I ever tried to do so. God, it was terrible.. I didn't even have my overview set up for fighting.

Good times.

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Lyn Farel

Re: FLASHBACK: AURORA Khanid/BloodRaider event 2005
« Reply #1 on: 05 Oct 2013, 09:19 »

Nice to see all those vids. Brings us back a long way...

Jandice Ymladris

• Collector of Civilians!
  • Wetgraver
    • Aurora Arcology News
« Reply #2 on: 05 Oct 2013, 13:06 »

Graelyn in his 'young' days! Neat to see tho. I also like the Civilian icons as portraits in that old eve forum. What's the reason behind those?

Wanoah

• Omelette
  • Sweating spinal fluid
    • Hello!
« Reply #3 on: 23 Oct 2013, 18:04 »

Graelyn in his 'young' days! Neat to see tho. I also like the Civilian icons as portraits in that old eve forum. What's the reason behind those?

The original Eve forums had a terrible search function that didn't work at all, so Chribba created Eve-Search to fill that gap. I think the portraits were assigned at random, using assets from the Eve database.
Nothing worth saying is inoffensive to everyone

Blog | Fiction

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #4 on: 09 Nov 2013, 14:27 »

Nice. DL'ing for the nostalgia and the eve-video's folder :)