Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That crews from destroyed capsuleer ships make up a substantial part of Blood Raider harvests? (The Burning Life, p. 59)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: What other games are you playing?  (Read 6847 times)

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor
Re: What other games are you playing?
« Reply #60 on: 27 Jan 2015, 04:55 »

Been trying to play Alien: Isolation. I usually can't play it for too long per sitting though before getting too scared to continue. :D

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
« Reply #61 on: 27 Jan 2015, 16:38 »

I actually played a WoD session with someone that does have quite a bit of spare time. In fact, we and one or two of my time-killing-challenged friends might actually start playing a regular chronicle again.
 :eek:
I'll likely be storyteller. 2/3s of the players have little to no knowledge about the WoD setting, and I plan to make use of that...we'll start with Ghouls:Fatal Addiction.
 :twisted:
Muhaha.
Muhaha.
Muhahahahahahhahahaa!
« Last Edit: 31 Jan 2015, 16:52 by Ché Biko »
-OOChé

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #62 on: 27 Jan 2015, 22:57 »

I actually played a WOD session with someone that does have quite a bit of spare time. In fact, we and one or two of my time-killing-challenged friends might actually start playing a regular chronicle again.
 :eek:
I'll likely be storyteller. 2/3s of the players have little to no knowledge about the WOD setting, and I plan to make use of that...we'll start with Ghouls:Fatal Addiction.
 :twisted:
Muhaha.
Muhaha.
Muhahahahahahhahahaa!
I wish I lived where you live.  All the people I used to play WoD stories with in my teens have scattered across the tri-state area, now.  I would make time for this, if there were enough people around for it to be fun.

I suppose that's a commentary on Eve, since I'm not particularly bothered about not having time to be a space man lately.

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Velarra

• Wetgraver
  • Angel
    • DED Profile
« Reply #63 on: 28 Jan 2015, 01:43 »

Assetto Corsa
Guild Wars 2
World of Tanks

Rin Kaelestria

• Egger
  • The fluffly Rinyan!
« Reply #64 on: 28 Jan 2015, 08:15 »

Let's see... Guild Wars 2, and occasionally Skyrim. I may play ESO again once they drop the subscriptions in March (they're making it buy to play).

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
« Reply #65 on: 31 Jan 2015, 16:52 »

I wish I lived where you live.  All the people I used to play WoD stories with in my teens have scattered across the tri-state area, now.  I would make time for this, if there were enough people around for it to be fun.

I suppose that's a commentary on Eve, since I'm not particularly bothered about not having time to be a space man lately.
Quoted for sympathy.
My old troupe broke apart more due to time than space issues, but I feel your pain. I doubt I would have gotten into EVE as much as I have if it didn't provide me with a grimdark RP fix for the void that not playing WoD left behind.
-OOChé

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor
« Reply #66 on: 31 Jan 2015, 18:23 »

Just played through the first episode of "Life is Strange". I really really really liked this game. I don't want to have to wait six weeks for the next episode. :(

There's also a char like Sami in it. <.<

Thorolfur

• Clonejack
  • Hydarius
    • My Eve things
« Reply #67 on: 02 Feb 2015, 09:36 »

Dwarf-Fortress (Masterwork mod pack of course... why play lesser version)... Skyrim, UFO, Space Engineers...

Really cant wait for the remastered Homeworld set... though I wish they would remake Homeworld: Cataclysm as well...  really miss that game.

Read books, write program code... pass out from boredom.
I do not take convo's (eve-mail first)
Profession: Guide to the roundabout doors of eve,
never gone, but really all there.

Nissui

« Reply #68 on: 02 Feb 2015, 11:15 »

So after repeatedly getting my ass handed to me, I mean like perennially coming in last place, I decided to wuss out and return to Endless Space on Newbie difficulty. I decided to read some guides, and it seems the conventional wisdom is that I am simply playing the game wrong, since I was trying to treat it is a sort of organic simulation of my desired galactic civilization.

So I started a new game and will attempt to play it as it was intended with a custom, Sowers-based race. If I can handle Newbie, I will try the next notch up.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #69 on: 02 Feb 2015, 14:37 »

The game can prove difficult starting at normal if you are not used to, since the AI starts to cheat like hell at that level. Below though, it is you cheating relatively speaking... The AI is generally doing well at developing itself, but terribad at strategy and tactics.

Currently being in my 4X spree and playing Dominions 4 and Distant Worlds, two obscure gems.

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor
« Reply #70 on: 02 Feb 2015, 15:22 »

Also just picked up the first episode of the Telltale Games Game of Thrones series.

OMG. They captured the feel perfectly. The limited time on conversation choices synchronizes perfectly with GoT's dangerous political world--the dialogue is more deadly than any battle. :D

I highly recommend. Second episode comes out soon (as in February 3rd).

I'm really really liking these graphic adventure games, and looking forward to seeing the genre develop more now that it's becoming a thing again. :)
« Last Edit: 02 Feb 2015, 15:26 by Samira Kernher »

Arkon Sarain

• Egger
« Reply #71 on: 02 Feb 2015, 19:08 »

Crusader Kings 2 - if you haven't tried it give it a go, I adore the game beyond all belief - and the mods for it are amazing too, particularly the GoT one. :D

Laurentis Thiesant

• Egger
« Reply #72 on: 02 Feb 2015, 21:33 »

Crusader Kings 2 - if you haven't tried it give it a go, I adore the game beyond all belief - and the mods for it are amazing too, particularly the GoT one. :D

Second.

Elmund Egivand

• Pod Captain
  • Will jib for ISK
« Reply #73 on: 02 Feb 2015, 23:01 »

Dead Space 3 Pure Survivalist Run. Partly because I want to walk around in ships and outposts that looked like something a Matari would build and mostly because...why not?
Deep sea fish loves you forever
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]