Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that non-capsuleer viewership of the Intergalactic Summit reaches into the hundreds of millions and vehement debates rage within planetary communities based on the positions espoused there by capsuleers.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Who has rl kiddies?  (Read 2383 times)

Lasairiona

• Red
  • Omelette
Who has rl kiddies?
« on: 02 Jul 2013, 03:21 »

Kat's thread got me thinking, how many of you have kids? How many kids do you have and how old are they? :) I have an awesome two year old named Alex who can be seen making random posts in OOC and other RP channels!

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
Re: Who has rl kiddies?
« Reply #1 on: 02 Jul 2013, 03:28 »

I wish =/
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Dame Death

• Very Bitter Vet
  • Wetgraver
« Reply #2 on: 02 Jul 2013, 04:12 »

None iof my own yet :( But have 3 nieces and 2 nephews I adore :P

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #3 on: 02 Jul 2013, 06:30 »

Nope nope nope nope. Never, if I have anything to say about it.

In fact, this is why I did not get back together with my ex after I graduated from college (we'd split because of most of the effort having to be one-sided what with me not having a car, and fuckloads of schoolwork).

She'd gone and had one in the meantime (long story, not for these boards), and, well, I don't do the kid thing. We were a really good match otherwise, but kids are a dealbreaker for me because I know I don't have the patience for them. They're fine once you can ship them off to school during the day, but the five or so years before that, lolnope.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Anslol

« Reply #4 on: 02 Jul 2013, 07:41 »

+1 Morwen. Too expensive, too much effort, all the crying, the screaming.

I'll take the money I'd use for the spawn and buy myself a nice car and house tyvm.

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain
« Reply #5 on: 02 Jul 2013, 08:50 »

I'll take the money I'd use for the spawn and buy myself a nice car and house tyvm.

i used to think like that until a son was brought into this world......he's 8months old, and the world melts everytime he smiles.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #6 on: 02 Jul 2013, 09:06 »

i used to think like that until a son was brought into this world......he's 8months old, and the world melts everytime he smiles.

I blame you and your son for the heat waves that keep slapping the US in the face, then. :P
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

hellgremlin

• Pathological liar, do not believe
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #7 on: 02 Jul 2013, 10:03 »

I have sired multiple bastards, but not yet a worthy heir to my genetic crown. Suffice it to say I don't keep in touch, and we shan't speak of it further. Then there are the clones whom we shan't discuss further also. I shall leave the concept of marriage until I am old and barely potent, ready to be conquered by a sole young and flawlessly beautiful woman (for that is the only chance they'll get.) For now there is too much conquest left in me to consider the creation of a proper descendant; being my genetic spoor, he will naturally be insufferably ambitious, and plot my assassination from the moment he learns the meaning of the word. While this is the death I most deeply desire in my heart of blackest hearts, and will be dreadfully disappointed in any heirs apparent that do not at least attempt a poisoning or bomb by age twelve, I shall fight its coming until my least of days, when I have tired of all things - until then, I shall continue acquiring empires for my descendants to inherit and piss away fighting over if they so choose, and searching their womenfolk for a creature of sufficiently high breeding to contain my willfully summoned kingmaking seed, which I reserve in my dominant testicle for such occasion.

I suppose the number of bastards in the meantime shall grow until I conduct a purge once their mewling attempts at playing cutthroat become something approaching a threat - a man has needs, in this case a stinging need for other men's wives, and a blade can't thrust wrapped in a scabbard.

« Last Edit: 02 Jul 2013, 10:06 by hellgremlin »

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #8 on: 02 Jul 2013, 11:01 »

I'm beginning to think hellgremlin is just making this stuff up.

Two kids, Alexis (7) and Aria (4).

Steffanie Saissore

• Knight Commander (in training)
  • Omelette
  • Lawful Good Pirate
    • Ebon Rose Forum
« Reply #9 on: 02 Jul 2013, 11:05 »

No kids...would like to have a daughter (want to name her Alix...don't know why, just really like the name).  Not sure if it'll happen though, and not sweating it too much.  I do have two nephews though.
"And if the music stops, there's only the sound of the rain.  All the hope and glory, all the sacrifice in vain.  And if love remains though everything is lost, we will pay the price, but we will not count the cost."

hellgremlin

• Pathological liar, do not believe
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #10 on: 02 Jul 2013, 11:24 »

I'm beginning to think hellgremlin is just making this stuff up.

Two kids, Alexis (7) and Aria (4).
I'm a master of ambiguous writing. Telling the truth, or spinning a tale? Who knows but I.

Vieve

• Unreliable Narrator
  • Omelette
  • The Dark Powers Are Always Happy To Help
« Reply #11 on: 02 Jul 2013, 11:30 »

I have an eight year old.  My being pregnant with him is what drove me to EVE -- I was ordered home from work two months earlier than I'd planned, thanks to a near-fatal incident that resulted in my OB/GYN's insisting I needed to be in a stress free environment.

(Bear in mind that the near fatal incident happened at my birthday party, which was pretty darn stress free, but that's beside the point.)

Yes, I know that the words "stress free environment" and "EVE" shouldn't be in the same paragraph, let alone the same sentence, but it was what it was.

Rin Kaelestria

• Egger
  • The fluffly Rinyan!
« Reply #12 on: 02 Jul 2013, 11:38 »

Got two of them. My oldest is my daughter, who's going into third grade soon. My son, the younger of the two, probably should consider some preschool for him soon. I both love them, and a few of you have gotten the pleasure of me telling you the funny things they say/do at times.  :P

Vieve's story reminds me that I started EVE when my son was just a few days old. I would hold him while he slept in one arm, while I used the other to fly around shooting rats in missions.  :lol:

Myyona

• Spilling beans
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #13 on: 02 Jul 2013, 13:19 »

I got a daughter and she just passed her first year.

Though she is one of the primary reasons why I no longer can play Eve as much as I used to, I would not change. Basically, I want my presence in life to not be forgotten after I am gone. The easiest way to fulfill that is to get children.

Oh, and we will hopefully get another one in a couple of years.
EVE Online Lorebook at eve-inspiracy.com

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain
« Reply #14 on: 02 Jul 2013, 13:23 »

Behold the face of cuteness!, i warn you, once you open the door there is no turning back!

He shall inherit all my pixel belongings once he completes the rite of adulthood

[attachment deleted by admin]
Pages: [1] 2 3