Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

the Fleet Coordination Commission or FCORD was created in direct response to Nation Incursions. It main purpose is to alert of Incursions and help marshal fleets to repel them.

Author Topic: [Character] Hilion Narath  (Read 2657 times)

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
[Character] Hilion Narath
« on: 01 May 2010, 20:27 »

Name: Hilion Narath
Eyes: Grey
Hair: Very Little (Black)
Height: 5'2" (157cm)
Weight: 195lbs (88.5Kg)

Short Description:
Hilion is short and extremely old, but spry. His build resembles that of a bow-legged stick-figure. He is extensively tattooed - notably the Angel Cartel logo on his scrawny right bicep. He also has extensive combat implants, varying a great deal in age, quality, and skill of installation. He tends to dress in t-shirts with questionable  graphics or phrases on them and shorts or combat pants. Footwear variable and does not bear close scrutiny.

Other Public Info: Hilion was a (non-pod) pilot for the Angel Cartel for many, many, (many) years. He is from the Kingdom, though he doesn't usually seem to recall which planet specifically. He has a love of substance abuse, horrid little cigarillos, and decent food. He claims to be a Brutor.

Might add more later.

Ciarente

• Owner of the thickest rose-colored glasses in the Cluster
  • The Mods
  • Pod Captain
Re: [Character] Hilion Narath
« Reply #1 on: 01 May 2010, 20:44 »

He has a love of substance abuse ...

It was my impression that he also had horrible luck finding a reliable dealer who wouldn't just sell him kitchen spices?
Silver Night > I feel like we should keep Cia in reserve. A little bit for Cia's sanity, but mostly because her putting on her mod hat is like calling in Rommel to deal with a paintball game.

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #2 on: 01 May 2010, 20:47 »

It was my impression that he also had horrible luck finding a reliable dealer who wouldn't just sell him kitchen spices?

It's very important to have conflicts for your characters.  :lol:

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #3 on: 01 May 2010, 21:20 »

Hilly is awesome. Also, I remember at least once when he insisted he was a Brutor to an actual Brutor and nearly got his face punched off. It was very, very amusing.
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #4 on: 01 May 2010, 21:25 »

Hilly is awesome. Also, I remember at least once when he insisted he was a Brutor to an actual Brutor and nearly got his face punched off. It was very, very amusing.

You suggesting he isn't an actual Brutor?  :o

Shae Tiann

• Sweet little bad girl
  • Egger
    • Sweet Little Bad Girl
« Reply #5 on: 02 May 2010, 01:06 »

It's very important to have conflicts for your characters.  :lol:
That has to be the best character conflict ever.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #6 on: 02 May 2010, 03:10 »

Requiar bio for Malaneth now. :lol:
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Ashar Kor-Azor

• Banned
  • Pod Captain
  • Banned
« Reply #7 on: 02 May 2010, 23:59 »

Confirming Hilion Narath is a fucking crazy crack-baby Brutor who eats vials of Frentix, glass and all, and gets hammered in places. And is a fun guy to hang around with, k?