EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > EVE Corporation and Alliance Development

[CROW] COLD-Wing is recruiting combat pilots.

(1/3) > >>

Ember Vykos:

[CROW] COLD-Wing is an Elite Mercenary Team that focuses on surgical strikes, Fast Hit and Run tactics and Covert Operations. It's our vision to become the most effective task force in the cluster in those fields.

What we are looking for?

- Active combat pilots specialized in small gang warfare and Hit & Run Operations behind Enemy Lines.

- Capable of flying at least (2) two of the following ship types: Interceptors - Interdictors - Assault Frigates – Heavy Assault Ships - Recon Cruisers – Strategic Cruisers - Stealth Bombers.

- With a solid skillpoint base (Over 5.000.000 ideally but depends on specialization) Experienced in pvp combat and fast Hit & Run Operations (Small gang warfare).

- Capable of using VoiceComms (Ventrilo in Particular). Ventrilo and a Microphone are mandatory.

What we have to offer?

- Outstanding Factional Warfare performance skirmish gangs. Our focus is hit and run tactics and we have good Fleet Commanders trained in this field.

- Occasional Mercenary Contracts for R & R.

For inquiries, contact Shirukii (UK Timezone) or April Knox (US Timezome) in game, or visit our boards at: http://coldwing.100luz.com.ar/board/

You can always visit us at the in FTL channel: CROW Offices(IC Channel)

If you are interested in applying to CROW you'll find the application process and forms on this thread: http://coldwing.100luz.com.ar/board/viewtopic.php?t=206

Ulphus:
I assume you're an RP corp, (or you wouldn't be posting here) can you tell us a little about your RP? I found a mention in your recruitment that you did RP, but it didn't give me any more details.

Is your corp chat IC? Do you make corp decisions for IC or OOC reasons, or a little of both?

orange:
Just a guess... since I am not in CROW, but have known of them and been allied with them for a bit...

They are from my understanding a NoH-affiliated Capsuleer PMC.

Ember Vykos:

--- Quote from: Ulphus on 18 Jul 2010, 04:44 ---I assume you're an RP corp, (or you wouldn't be posting here) can you tell us a little about your RP? I found a mention in your recruitment that you did RP, but it didn't give me any more details.

Is your corp chat IC? Do you make corp decisions for IC or OOC reasons, or a little of both?

--- End quote ---

Yes we are an RP corp. Not everyone in corp RPs, but decisions are done in an IC manner. Corp chat is a mix of IC and OOC depending on whos talking and about what(cause some things you just have to talk about OOC).

As Orange stated, CROW itself is a subsidiary of NOH. As such the corporation maintains a practical alignment in its business pratices. We do accept members of any political alignment as long as they can work within the corporations political policies. Everything else is currently being worked on since the corp was a bit dormant in the RP department for a while.

orange:
Is that why you are called "Troubleshooter" ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version