EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > EVE Corporation and Alliance Development

Seeking Angels

(1/2) > >>

Kaito Haakkainen:

I'm looking for an Angel Cartel corp involved in assorted organized crime escapades. I had hoped to sign up with Ghost Festival and got as far as completing the application before realizing the organization is in stasis (I blame tricksy people with their Ghost Festival forum sigs).

Are there any other established Angel aligned corporations out there?
If not what other sensible options are there for a character with Angel ties, at least until a suitable corporation establishes itself?

Casiella:
Personally, I'm flying solo for now. You might also look at Stillwater run by Nakatre Read.

Saede Riordan:
Risen Angels is also recruiting.

Ghost Hunter:

--- Quote from: Kaito Haakkainen on 17 Jul 2010, 07:42 ---
I'm looking for an Angel Cartel corp involved in assorted organized crime escapades. I had hoped to sign up with Ghost Festival and got as far as completing the application before realizing the organization is in stasis (I blame tricksy people with their Ghost Festival forum sigs).

Are there any other established Angel aligned corporations out there?
If not what other sensible options are there for a character with Angel ties, at least until a suitable corporation establishes itself?

--- End quote ---

Veto would be worth looking into.

Also Nikita's corp, dunno anything about Stillwater.

Ember Vykos:
Stillwater and Risen Angels would both be good corps. You could also do what Im doing and just join whatever RP or non RP corp that offers what youre wanting and do your cartel stuff on the downlow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version