EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > Player Driven Content

The "Purity" War

<< < (2/5) > >>

Utari Onzo:
Personally I'm just happy to see people finding entertainment from going pew-pee in space from IC interaction.

Casserina Leshrac:

--- Quote from: Ilan Ardishapur on 08 May 2017, 13:43 ---I really doubt SFRIM's name will be in jeopardy. Purists are Ultra-Conservitive in nature, SFRIM is liberal leaning and PIE is centrist. It is a IC political dynamic that should be embraced and built upon while ensuring a civil, respectful OOC relationship is maintained.

--- End quote ---

Actually it could be very easily be in jeopardy. Take look on how PIE reacted their RP practically dictates what they want to do. Not I am trying to second guess the PIE players since they would know best.

But Sanguine Illuminations party line is to add gray to what should be a Black and White issues.

A "good" Sani Sabik? How could that be? The Loyalists say she's evil and corrupt. But she's delivering medical supplies in Efu. Then it's because she is up to something.

And thing that led me to this RP what the SS RP which have demented madmen until Casserina's return.

At the same time we really have PIE and P-THR also playing on the old tropes to make Casserina out as the bad guy.

Julianni Avala:
The idea of the purity people and pie "making Cass out to be the bad guy" just seems like an in character thing, in my opinion. In fact, all if this just seems like it's an ic reaction. If someone is affiliating with what characters feel is a "bad guy", then they will react accordingly.

All of this has rp potential, really. It turns into content. I'm not saying that it doesn't suck, because any sort of conflict can weigh on you if you're leading an organization. Trust me. But at the same time, I'm not sure it's so easy to handwave interactions as ooc. It's not just one organization that's effected.

Maybe I'm not understanding what's being said here. Correct me if I'm wrong, as I don't want to misunderstand, but it seems to me like people are worried about ic consequences to ic actions?

Ilan Ardishapur:

--- Quote from: Casserina Leshrac on 09 May 2017, 13:32 ---At the same time we really have PIE and P-THR also playing on the old tropes to make Casserina out as the bad guy.

--- End quote ---

I can't speak for PIE but P-THR are traditionalists, obviously to the point of heresy. Casserina and any heretic or heathen is a bad guy in their eyes. If P-THR had the funds they would issue a war declaration to all heretic organizations, and I'm sure they will given time. It is all IC in reaction.

Casserina Leshrac:
In reality the Amarr Faith is literally a duality stemming from the same source.

The Holy Scriptures among which the "Faithful" or "Loyalists" tend to follow. How this is viewed depends on the House and Holder.

The Apocryphon is a collection of rejected books by the Theology Council which the Sani Sabik has adopted as their primary source material.

To be a "Traditional" Sani Sabik, one must strive on individualism, the ability to lead and demonstration of power. So frequently to be Sani Sabik is to buck tradition and challenge Traditional Core Values.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version