Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The language of the Amarr empire is spoken by more people than any other language? Read more in this Chronicle.

Author Topic: [Character] Ava Starfire  (Read 1758 times)

Ava Starfire

• Queen of Hashbrowns
  • Pod Captain
[Character] Ava Starfire
« on: 14 Jun 2011, 16:16 »

Name: Avlynka Surionen
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Very light blonde
Height: 1.54m (Approx 5' 2")
Weight: 54 kg (Approx 116 pounds)
Place of Birth: Ko'mak Peninsula, Mikramurka, Matar
Time of Birth: YC 78-10-13 (37 years old)
Legal Status: Citizen of Minmatar Republic, Served 7 years in RJD correctional facility, currently on parole

Avlynka "Ava" Surionen was born to Tarja and Olno Surionen of the Star-Fire clan of Mikramurka, Matar, a primative clan of the Ko'mak Peninsula. Enlisted in Republic Fleet at age of 18 and served aboard a Thrasher-class destroyer until the vessel went missing on 98-04-02. Vessel written off, all hands presumed lost.

Avlynka reappeared, with several other members of her vessel's crew, on 101-11-23, part of a group of over 100 refugees from the Ammatar Mandate smuggled into Tryteldald. Avlynka was honorably discharged on 102-01-02 with full back pay. Vitoc-dependent, Avlynka stayed in a refugee camp on Hek for an undetermined length of time.

On 102-08-09, Avlynka Surionen was identified via video surveilance taking part in the robbery of a small outpost in the Dudreda system, and was connected with several other robberies, as well as three instances of vessel piracy and a possible terrorist attack in the Amarr system, along with several unknown accomplices. On 103-07-17, Avlynka Surionen surrendured to Republic Justice Department officials on the Boundless Creation Station in Evati. She was sentenced to 22 years in prison for her crimes.

On 110-07-01, Avlynka was conditionally parolled when she tested positive for capsule compatability. She performed required restitution work for both the Republic Fleet and the Brutor Tribe, and completed her restitution on 112-02-15. She maintained a low profile, and while suspected of further acts of vessel piracy, she also maintained regular contact with her parole officer and RJD officials, as required. On 113-01-02, Avlynka Surionen found employment with the Gradient Corporation of Electus Matari, who have agreed to sumbit regular reports on her behalf to the RJD. She is currently a combat pilot in good standing with the Republic Fleet, the RJD, and the Brutor and Sebiestor tribes, as well as the Gradient organization.
« Last Edit: 11 Jun 2014, 12:05 by Ava Starfire »

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
Re: [Character] Ava Starfire
« Reply #1 on: 14 Jun 2011, 19:50 »

<3 Avabear. Esna likes his chats with her a lot.
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
« Reply #2 on: 15 Jun 2011, 00:00 »

Ava ♥!
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Raze Valadeus

« Reply #3 on: 20 Jun 2011, 13:06 »

One of my favorite characters to RP with!  :cube:

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #4 on: 01 Mar 2014, 09:26 »

Necro just to post this. Every time I see Ava and she starts making that high pitched whining noise I think of this:

Mitara Newelle

• Omelette
« Reply #5 on: 04 Mar 2014, 00:47 »

Necro just to post this. Every time I see Ava and she starts making that high pitched whining noise I think of this:

Funniest. Blog post. Ever

And  :cube: Ava
Section 3) Shitposting. "The cluster would be a much better place if all Amarrians were set on fire"

Ava Starfire

• Queen of Hashbrowns
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #6 on: 15 Mar 2014, 08:48 »

\o/