Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Grown on a terrestrial world in the Harroule system, the Dryweed plant has fragile, yellowish leaves that burn very slowly, giving off a pleasant vapor that is known to have a soothing effect when inhaled.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Pyre Falcon Defence Combine - Lowsec/FW small gang PvP & State RP  (Read 15371 times)

Pieter Tuulinen

• Tacklebitch
  • Pod Captain

Ah, the deep ideological conflict of jackboots and greatcoat against bomber jackets and aviator shades.

I thought it was the Sebiestor  that had deficient eyesight?

Aviator glasses mean Brutor.  Always.  Forever.  Just Brutor.

Desiderya

Join up - and you'll be allowed to fly what works.  8)

Desiderya

#KKSwag

Desiderya

We might not be the heroes the State deserves but this joke went old pretty quickly.
PFDC is always looking for people out to get kills, cause tears and mischief and groan loudly on teamspeak. Rumour has it we also RP in times when no one is lined up to get shot in the vulnerables.

Utsukushi Shi

• Achur Temptress
  • Egger
  • Chuku Dansei

I cannot stress how much fun I have had since joining Pyre. Flying cheap ships, getting expensive kills and narrowly avoiding molestation by superior officers. Come help us help ourselves... the State.
Sometimes one wants to get caught...

Desiderya

The slaughter continues!

Now with 50% less spacefriends and 100% more bros.

purple

• Obvious Gallente Plant
  • Egger

I don't know what that means, but it's provocative!
You are RPing wrong.

Desiderya

And I was aiming for edgy.  :cry:
Let's try again, with 100% more words and 50% less confusion.

The old year ended with quite a bang (1064 happy customers in december) and the new starts quite well, too.
Veikitamo's detox program has been paid for and this time the feeling in the family is optimistic.
We are finally at a stage where we can play internal bullshit bingo with all the bad PR we collected over time.
A proper ship replacement program is being developed, soon the times of chucking random loot in the direction of someone until he stops moaning will be gone.
We've become a prime exporter of Hobgoblin II's thanks to our ongoing s(n/tr)uggle with Aideron Robotics and random FDUs.
Negotiations for a permanent contract with the individual Tho'mas are ongoing: Repeatedly getting ganked in Heyd in exchange for whining in local about getting ganked.

« Last Edit: 17 Jan 2014, 06:14 by Desiderya »

V. Gesakaarin

Veikitamo's detox program has been paid for and this time the feeling in the family is optimistic.

Sobriety is but the first step to mastering Juche and North Korean style diplomacy for the State.

Iwan Terpalen

Caveats:
A hip flask is a mandatory part of the uniform for ranks 2nd. Lieutenant and above.
A sidearm is a mandatory part of the uniform for ranks 2nd. Lieutenant and above.
Company drinks night is mandatory for all employees.

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor

Desiderya

Inspirational recruitment trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW6fcRYxmbs

V. Gesakaarin

Inspirational recruitment trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW6fcRYxmbs

So we're Caldari Patriot Dicks that Caldari Liberal Pussies hate, yet we're at least willing to fuck Federal Assholes to stop them shitting all over the Caldari State?

V. Gesakaarin

As of the time of writing according to zkill: https://zkillboard.com/faction/500001/top/

Pyre Falcon Defence Combine is currently ranked 5th for kills and the glorious Executives of the Combine, Veikitamo Gesakaarin and Desiderya are the number 1 and 2 top killers in the entire State Protectorate.

Despite being at present, 23 members.

So if you want rp'ers who actually put their rp of being efficient and effective corporate mercenaries for the State into action you know who to call.  ;)

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor

You're tempting me to go fly with you again.

But nooo. Evil. :(
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7