General Discussion > The Speakeasy: OOG/Off-topic Discussion

Guess Who

(1/2) > >>

Repentence Tyrathlion:
So... I know that at least a few of the old guard are still around who might remember me...

I went down a rabbit hole and rediscovered this place, five years after I bid farewell.  Cue a nostalgia bomb that even prompted me to start rereading ancient IGS threads and reliving Reppy's snark.  Figured I'd say 'hi' to the gang while I was here.

Mizhara:
Well that's a long time no see. You planning on dragging Morlag from the hellish depths of the Animoo Abyss they have delved into head first like the crazy people they are?

kalaratiri:
Reppy! Hiiii  :cube: :cube: :cube:

Repentence Tyrathlion:

--- Quote from: Mizhara on 26 May 2018, 06:10 ---Well that's a long time no see. You planning on dragging Morlag from the hellish depths of the Animoo Abyss they have delved into head first like the crazy people they are?

--- End quote ---

Hah.  Afraid not.  Got no plans of returning to Eve, that part of my life is done, and Additional Latency can do as they please :P I myself get my MMO kicks from Star Trek Online these days.  Although that's losing me by inches as well.

Buuut I did realise that I kind of missed you assholes.  Nice to see two familiar faces <3

Mizhara:
Well, keep in mind alpha state is free in perpetuity now, so you could always just use Eve as a free chat client, like a lot of people do these days. Of course, this is the path towards depression and cracks in the rose-tinted nostalgia glasses as you realize how terrible everything is, heh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version