General Discussion > The Speakeasy: OOG/Off-topic Discussion

BATTLETECH. UNNNNNGH.

<< < (2/11) > >>

Silas Vitalia:

--- Quote from: Lyn Farel on 14 Oct 2015, 09:37 ---Too bad i'm not much into mechas... Intriguing anyway.

--- End quote ---

The original property is very cool, sort of Dune family houses meets mechas, yea...

Should be a fun story you command a group of mercenaries, so you pick which houses to work for and things develop from there...

Mizhara:
After that lightning strike melted my router, I just spent two weeks playing almost nothing but WH40K Armageddon and Shadowrun: Hong Kong (which should teach me to keep more offline games installed at any given moment), but given what I'm hearing about what the devs have planned here I'm quite excited. They did some absolutely fantastic things with Shadowrun (particularly Dragonfall and Hong Kong when they didn't have to spend so much time/effort on the actual game engine/mechanics as they did with Returns), so I am really looking forwards to this.

Hong Kong was good enough that I played through it four times in a row clocking in just shy of 50 hours, so if they manage to squeeze in that level of quality writing in Battletech it'll be a goty contender for me.

I wonder what these guys could have done with the WH40K setting? Ah well, wishful thinking I suppose, but some day... some day I'll have a good Dark Heresy computer game.

Samira Kernher:
Aff.

Vizage:
One of my friends wrote an article about this! You all should read it. For reasons and stuff!

http://www.cgmagonline.com/articles/features/kickstarter-done-right-harebrained-unveils-battletech/

Gottii:
This post makes me overheat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version