General Discussion > Moderation Discussion

IC Forum. It's going to be a thing. How do we even

<< < (2/21) > >>

Ria Nieyli:

Havohej:
The reasons for why there's going to be an IC forum have been pretty well covered in this thread.  Please, let's focus this on how it's going to be done now that it's definitely going to be a thing.

Samira Kernher:
I don't really support this in general, but if I had to offer suggestions...

One general forum, and a forum for each sovereign faction. If this is run as an IC thing then I would suggest an 'Independent' forum for the pirate factions rather than supported forums for each pirate faction (A Sansha's Nation or Blood Raider forum would just be silly).

Also, a Craigslist forum (for IC trades, recruitment, etc).

Morwen Lagann:

--- Quote from: Silas Vitalia on 08 Dec 2014, 11:51 ---The lines are a little too blurred for me having IC forum nested in an OOC forum, or is that just me?

IGS not doing it for you all lately?

--- End quote ---

The plan, at this point, is to temporarily host a small trial-run within Backstage itself as a subforum with a handful of sections. If it goes well, we'll probably set up a subdomain with a wider variety of sections for people to use.

As for the IGS, yeah. Go read the other thread - if you have to ask that question, you evidently haven't read it.

Silas Vitalia:

--- Quote from: Morwen Lagann on 08 Dec 2014, 12:28 ---
--- Quote from: Silas Vitalia on 08 Dec 2014, 11:51 ---The lines are a little too blurred for me having IC forum nested in an OOC forum, or is that just me?

IGS not doing it for you all lately?

--- End quote ---

The plan, at this point, is to temporarily host a small trial-run within Backstage itself as a subforum with a handful of sections. If it goes well, we'll probably set up a subdomain with a wider variety of sections for people to use.

As for the IGS, yeah. Go read the other thread - if you have to ask that question, you evidently haven't read it.

--- End quote ---

word!

I'd suggest just run it as a parallel IGS format.

Breaking by faction might sub-divide too much?

Maybe IC wise this is the 'capsuleer only' private secure comms? Not public like IGS?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version