Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

a demonstration by the pro-cloning group Imperial Immortality Foundation was attacked by the Imperial Army using nanotoxin in YC106, resulting in numerous fatalities.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Calling for SPCS'ers and/or big time amarrian slavers  (Read 3190 times)

Myyona

• Spilling beans
  • Pod Captain
Re: Calling for SPCS'ers and/or big time amarrian slavers
« Reply #15 on: 05 Jul 2011, 07:00 »

Let me note that there are easy free Amarrian Marines to pick up at the Amarr COSMOS constellation.
EVE Online Lorebook at eve-inspiracy.com

Saikoyu

• Omelette
« Reply #16 on: 07 Jul 2011, 16:09 »

I have made Archbishop aware of this thread.

Thanks Rodj.  I'll wait for him to respond before doing anything else.

Archbishop

• Clonejack
Calling for SPCS'ers and/or big time amarrian slavers
« Reply #17 on: 17 Jul 2011, 23:53 »

Sounds good.  I have a few POS things laying around and I was planning to set up another SPCS POS "Port" somewhere to use as an ongoing RP tool.  I'll try to catch you ingame this week Saikoyu to go over what I'm doing now with the SPCS.

Also if you'd like I have no problem letting you have an alt in the SPCS as long as they act in an SPCS-like manner (ingame and on IGS).  The SPCS is strictly an RP generation device and they will become more active now that Archie is doing his new IPO project and "Slavemart Services" are one of his companies. 

Archie  8)

Valdezi

• Pod Captain
    • Stories by me
« Reply #18 on: 18 Jul 2011, 20:51 »

I would be interested in coming along to shoot slavers, but I don't think you'll have any shortage of volunteers for that.

Saikoyu

• Omelette
« Reply #19 on: 19 Jul 2011, 08:55 »

Archie, let me know or send me an eve-mail for when you are usually in game and I'll see about meeting your schedule, my schedule is un-conductive for meetings, double if you are in the UK (I can't remember).

And thanks for the offer of alt space.  At the moment I am not sure, since I currently have a plan for all of my alts for isk making, but I will think about it if the offer remains open. 

Mammal, I'll keep you in mind.

Saikoyu

• Omelette
« Reply #20 on: 28 Jul 2011, 16:54 »

Sorry if I am being an ass, but is Archbishop still around, does anyone know?  I am having a bit of a hard time getting in touch with him via in-game mail, and my online hours are slim. 

DrakeFoxes

• "Privateer"
  • Clonejack
« Reply #21 on: 01 Aug 2011, 16:02 »

I feel like I may have missed this, based on what was said, but I would love to participate. If this is still in development feel free to send me a message in game (Drake Foxes) or on here.
Call me Foxes.

Saikoyu

• Omelette
« Reply #22 on: 10 Aug 2011, 01:51 »

So I rethought my initial ideas about this, revamped everything, and came up with something that might be huge and magnificent.  Or fail utterly.  :twisted:  Either way, I think I'll have some fun with it, and I hope anyone who wants to can join in.  Though I am not discounting smaller events with the SPCS or anyone else I think this is the main focus for now. 

Please see here.

Pages: 1 [2]