Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Hyasyoda megacorporation is part of the 'liberal' faction, but is internally extremely conservative in business and its internal culture, with a great deal of pressure for employees to 'fit in'? It is still largely owned by the founding Osmon family.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [Character] Koronakesh  (Read 3056 times)

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
Re: [Character] Koronakesh
« Reply #15 on: 22 May 2013, 15:45 »

Aldrith has known his true name for three to four-ish years now, and I know Morwen and Lilly also know it. It's definitely not common knowledge though; with his name struck from the Book of Records and the fact that from what I hear he hates being called by his true name, it's not something many people would know.

*gasp* I'm shocked at not knowing this.

I think I spend too much OOC time with The Seekers :P

More Koro is a good thing though so when RL calms down  I expect him back and shooting in the true EOM fashion.  At who?

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #16 on: 23 May 2013, 22:58 »

Aldrith has known his true name for three to four-ish years now, and I know Morwen and Lilly also know it. It's definitely not common knowledge though; with his name struck from the Book of Records and the fact that from what I hear he hates being called by his true name, it's not something many people would know.

I don't think Morwen has referred to him as "Koronakesh" or "Koro" in years except with a small list of people. She generally uses his actual name. Possibly partly because he hates it being used. :lol:
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
« Reply #17 on: 01 Jun 2013, 11:00 »

*bro fist* 
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Korona

• Friendly Neighborhood Cultist
  • Clonejack
« Reply #18 on: 10 Jun 2013, 19:22 »

I don't think Morwen has referred to him as "Koronakesh" or "Koro" in years except with a small list of people. She generally uses his actual name. Possibly partly because he hates it being used. :lol:
He doesn't make a habit of calling himself Nacittal anymore because he believes that person died years ago. It's not that he "hates it", it's just not appropriate for who he is.

"EoM is an anagram of emo for a reason, dude."

Karmilla Strife

• Omelette
« Reply #19 on: 10 Jun 2013, 21:19 »

I need to RP with Koro more often. My first kills as a RPer were with him.  :cube:

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #20 on: 11 Jun 2013, 00:11 »

I need to RP with Koro more often. My first kills as a RPer were with him.  :cube:

There are... plans.

Amarr Cultist Brofist Activate.

Karmilla Strife

• Omelette
« Reply #21 on: 11 Jun 2013, 14:53 »

Yay! Plans!

Korona

• Friendly Neighborhood Cultist
  • Clonejack
« Reply #22 on: 11 Jun 2013, 18:04 »

There are... plans.

Amarr Cultist Brofist Activate.

And to think, Silas doesn't even know about half the planners involved.  :twisted:

Those were good times, weren't they. Nobody had t3 boosting alts. We could go out and do a couple small plex scraps. We might see Lae growl at Merd over his "unorthodox" mix of weapon and hull systems. Yelan would giggle over all the money she made while being the best killmail-whore ever. Saifuddin and Koro would occasionally argue on theological points. CVA might show up and smack the 24th around for its pets. And at the end of it all, we could sit around in Laerise's club and grumble over those suspicious folk there in the Ordo over proper Amarrian alcohol.

"EoM is an anagram of emo for a reason, dude."

Karmilla Strife

• Omelette
« Reply #23 on: 12 Jun 2013, 00:12 »

Good times!

Repentence Tyrathlion

• Omelette
  • RIP?
« Reply #24 on: 12 Jun 2013, 16:25 »

Ahh, Koro.  I still remember you and Elysa flying together.  You really pissed her off :lol:

Full credit to you for making the whole Equilibrium thing last.  I must confess, when I first heard about it, I did not expect it to keep going like it has.
Pages: 1 [2]