Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Saxon Hawke has the inscription "A man travels the universe in search of what he needs and returns home to find it." added near the entry port of every ship he purchases?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Collaborative Effort: Aria Takes a Walk (Dam-Torsad OOC)  (Read 13184 times)

Aedre Lafisques

• Terrible Caillian
  • Wetgraver
    • Aedre Logs. Writing
Re: Collaborative Effort: Aria Takes a Walk (Dam-Torsad)
« Reply #60 on: 05 Mar 2015, 10:18 »

(whispers) Oh man, if you ever do Gallente space I'm totally in, this is great. :0  *_*
Hangout Channel: Gallente Lounge

Vieve

• Unreliable Narrator
  • Omelette
  • The Dark Powers Are Always Happy To Help
« Reply #61 on: 05 Mar 2015, 13:08 »

No tunnels?

Hmm.  I'd have thought that in some districts, there are underground thoroughfares that were dug either to shelter people from the summer sun in those savage times without climate control, or to keep lesser folk from walking through a sacred site (or offending some important individual by messing up his/her view, peace or tranquility).  If you can't build up, or knock down, why not dig down?

Naturally, digging too deep could be problematic, since if I remember correctly at least part of the Metro area's on an island.

Anyanka Funk

« Reply #62 on: 05 Mar 2015, 13:17 »

If you guys are world building, could you maybe make the tunnels a Sani Sabik/escaped slave underground railroad of sorts? I think that sort of thing would be hidden from most of the above ground society though. Maybe just mentioned in heretical script or stories passed down from word of mouth by freed slaves in the republic. MIO and theology council would probably have those tunnels blocked off from the public.

Aria Jenneth

• Veteran
« Reply #63 on: 05 Mar 2015, 14:04 »

(whispers) Oh man, if you ever do Gallente space I'm totally in, this is great. :0  *_*

Likely to happen.

Okay, folks, I need a firm up or down from those taking part: in-game chat, or backstage.

I can do either. The first would probably be confined to Saturday, if possible, starting at around ... 1400 hrs EVT? The latter would be slower paced and run over several days.

Since the outcome starts affecting our timeline in the next few hours, we need to do this fast. No dickering or qualification.

One word, just a vote.

"Chat" or "Backstage."

Anyanka Funk

« Reply #64 on: 05 Mar 2015, 14:14 »

Backstage please!

Oh wait, I'm not taking part. Disregard please!
« Last Edit: 05 Mar 2015, 14:33 by Anyanka Funk »

Aria Jenneth

• Veteran
« Reply #65 on: 05 Mar 2015, 17:09 »

I did just have to post that last bit after Europe went to bed.

Le sigh.

That does remind me of one more advantage of doing it on Backstage, though: uninvolved people get to watch!

Thank you, Anyanka.

Aria Jenneth

• Veteran
« Reply #66 on: 05 Mar 2015, 17:38 »

Further reason not to do it specifically Saturday: Templar event that day at 20:00.

Do not want to miss; already RSVP'd.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #67 on: 05 Mar 2015, 17:58 »

Further reason not to do it specifically Saturday: Templar event that day at 20:00.

Do not want to miss; already RSVP'd.

Which Saturday are you talking about? I thought this thread was for this weekend? The only 'event' I know of this Saturday is Luna's thing at the Masque at 21:00. Templar event is next week.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Aria Jenneth

• Veteran
« Reply #68 on: 05 Mar 2015, 18:08 »

Oop. Wrong date, can has.

Aria Jenneth

• Veteran
« Reply #69 on: 05 Mar 2015, 22:07 »

Still need those votes, folks.

Arkon Sarain

• Egger
« Reply #70 on: 05 Mar 2015, 22:13 »

Forum for me (though I am happy if this ends up in-game, so other people deciding please don't take my preference to be an attempt to tacitly imply what yours should be. :) ).

Aria Jenneth

• Veteran
« Reply #71 on: 05 Mar 2015, 22:24 »

Okay. So, it's late, I'm getting tired, and we don't have anything I'd call a quorum on the vote, yet.

I'm going to go ahead and withdraw from looking at this thread. Arkon, you're in charge of vote counting. Let me know by 14:00 EVT Saturday what the outcome is; no matter which way we're going, some preliminary brainstorming needs to happen.

Opening scene as I'm envisioning it has Aria and Arkon stepping off a shuttle on a platform somewhere in Dam-Torsad. (Feel free to change this if it's not appropriate for some reason.) First scene should involve first impressions. Time of day, scenery, etc., are all up to you folks.

I'm out. Feel free to get the cache going.

Honourblade3

« Reply #72 on: 05 Mar 2015, 22:36 »

Arkon, you are in control of my vote, let me know what ends up happening, i will be on late tonight, and I don't think i'll be sleeping much, so your company till you decide to die would be good, maybe help our friend Tirva with his standings.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #73 on: 06 Mar 2015, 03:20 »

Forum for me, won't be able to be online all day. I don't want to have to watch channels ingame at all times too, it prevents me to do a lot of things if nothing happens in eve in the meantime...

Then again, I will mostly keep myself at OOC ideas and whatnot so... vOv

Lunarisse Aspenstar

« Reply #74 on: 06 Mar 2015, 10:16 »

Although I've never done forum RP and love live unscripted rp, I am beginning to think that forum rp might be better for this one due to TZ issues.  Please let me know where to post if you go that route!
« Last Edit: 06 Mar 2015, 12:11 by Lunarisse Aspenstar »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7