Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

All male members of the Ardishapur family traditionally have their right hand amputated? See why you don't make the Emperor's mother angry.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: I came back. Is this a bad decision?  (Read 2515 times)

Laurentis Thiesant

• Egger
Re: I came back. Is this a bad decision?
« Reply #15 on: 08 Aug 2013, 03:51 »

Thanks guys, and don't worry BloodBird, I have a whole other area of FedRP that I'm playing around with and just starting to get into the meat of(I haven't left for another empire yet!).

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #16 on: 08 Aug 2013, 06:29 »

I regretted not getting to interact with Jianni more after you established her Household.  It seemed such an interesting idea.

I hope you find great enjoyment from your new direction.  Welcome back!

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Laurentis Thiesant

• Egger
« Reply #17 on: 08 Aug 2013, 07:41 »

I regretted not getting to interact with Jianni more after you established her Household.  It seemed such an interesting idea.

I hope you find great enjoyment from your new direction.  Welcome back!

Yeah, that was very much near the end of my time back then. I left EL-G because I was getting bored and thought trying something new would get me going, but at the end of the day it just wasn't enough. Didn't particularly help that there was nothing really to work with other than myself and the occasional pop-up Jin-Mei.

I believe the last I did with Jianni was a story I did with Seriphyn a little while after I left. I had a trial account running briefly and managed to get an aside with Seri to do a story (Jianni needed help, hijacked the consciousness of some poor new capsuleer temporary to get him in game and then wrote the piece).

Noting a few mistakes in the story, spelling and so on but nevermind I was like 15/16 at the time.

I took the first major step in framing my new character today, which is a plus. Looks like he'll be fun. Havo might not end up liking him, but then again he's never liked very many things.

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
« Reply #18 on: 15 Aug 2013, 14:28 »

Welcome back...stage.
-OOChé

Vincent Pryce

« Reply #19 on: 21 Sep 2013, 01:50 »

Pages: 1 [2]