General Discussion > Moderation Discussion

Too few complaints here

<< < (4/5) > >>

Morwen Lagann:
I think the problem is that I was misunderstanding Arnulf's use of the term "breaking character."

I was thinking of the concept of being able to differentiate between IC and OOC. My bad. ;P

Deitra Vess:

--- Quote from: Elmund Egivand on 01 Aug 2016, 19:49 ---Search for a thread titled 'Problems in summit moderation' in this forum, go through it and judge for yourself.

DK's player goes by username Lithium Flower.

--- End quote ---

Just read it, all I can say is I'd probably be pissed too. But then again let's be honest here, I highly doubt things weren't justified on the mods part (given how dk is on the forums there probably was alot more in play on that so how the hell could I fault them?) Ya, I see your point fully, my bad.

Elmund Egivand:
It is a pretty good demonstration of DK's player acting just like the character in an OOC situation, far as I know.

Utari Onzo:
Personally I think we could avoid having a public show trial of another user, banned or not, in this thread.

Elmund Egivand:

--- Quote from: Utari Onzo on 01 Aug 2016, 23:17 ---Personally I think we could avoid having a public show trial of another user, banned or not, in this thread.

--- End quote ---

You heard the man. No complaint is best complaint.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version