Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Julianus Soter first stated his intention to liberate Federation space on December 4th, Year 111? See the announcement here

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Faction Legal Action vs. Capsuleers  (Read 6308 times)

orange

• Dex 1.0
  • Veteran
Re: Faction Legal Action vs. Capsuleers
« Reply #45 on: 06 Feb 2013, 19:39 »

I really want to say when I first read some of these post:

WTF? Are you new?

Then I realize, yes actually, they are new and have no idea what happened 6+ years ago.

Jev North

« Reply #46 on: 07 Feb 2013, 02:50 »

I've no trouble believing you're more vet-y and knowledgeable than most of us, but it'd be a lot more helpful to try and educate the young'uns over just stating your superiority.

Gorion

• Clonejack
« Reply #47 on: 07 Feb 2013, 03:05 »

This whole arc has given me such a RP boner I am actually reading all the RP forums again.

orange

• Dex 1.0
  • Veteran
« Reply #48 on: 07 Feb 2013, 09:04 »

I've no trouble believing you're more vet-y and knowledgeable than most of us, but it'd be a lot more helpful to try and educate the young'uns over just stating your superiority.

:sigh:  This is what happens when I provide incomplete thoughts

Totally agree and please realize that I have tried to do that on IGS in the past few days.

But by the same token realize to a large extent I have already had very similar debates on IGS.  The repetition of debates is something that frustrated me on IGS years ago and led me to stop putting much effort into posting there.

In some regards, I am trying desperately to avoid those debates today.

Sepherim

• Omelette
  • Too fucking serious for himself... or not
    • The Chronicles of Sepherim Catillah
« Reply #49 on: 07 Feb 2013, 09:48 »

Yup, I can understand that, the repetition of debates was one of the things that took me out of EVE three years ago.

orange

• Dex 1.0
  • Veteran
« Reply #50 on: 09 Feb 2013, 00:41 »

General question - anyone willing to put in the effort to attempt to chronicle the story arc on Evelopedia?

Sepherim

• Omelette
  • Too fucking serious for himself... or not
    • The Chronicles of Sepherim Catillah
« Reply #51 on: 09 Feb 2013, 09:44 »

It would certainly be great, and much better to do it now that links are easy to find and memories are fresh than out in time. And it can be very helpful for the "next generations" and for us to remember how things were (I did it for the Bleak lands campaigns previous to the FW invasion, for example). Still, I don't know all the details about the Caldari situation, so would be a bad chronicler, I'm afraid. :(

orange

• Dex 1.0
  • Veteran
« Reply #52 on: 09 Feb 2013, 23:26 »

So, I am trying at least produce a framework for the wiki project.   I am trying to decide if each Live Event should end up with an independent page with summaries on the story arc page or just one large story arc page.

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #53 on: 10 Feb 2013, 00:27 »

I'd probably say one page, unless the individual parts look like they are going to be really big.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #54 on: 10 Feb 2013, 06:08 »

You can take the pages on every year (YC 111, YC 112, etc) as a model as well. They are nice.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #55 on: 12 Feb 2013, 15:05 »

General question - anyone willing to put in the effort to attempt to chronicle the story arc on Evelopedia?

One of Arek'Jaalan's wiki whores, reporting in. :lol:

If you need a hand with formatting stuff give me a shout - USTZ has meant I haven't been able to participate thus far.

Lyn's suggestion of using the "Year in Review" pages as a template is a good one. I'd also consider checking with Eterne or Falcon before getting too deep into it - it's possible they intend to document this stuff themselves.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]