Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That some Gallente swear by Fortune?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Slaver Filth?  (Read 9271 times)

Gabriel Darkefyre

• Clonejack
Re: Slaver Filth?
« Reply #60 on: 18 Oct 2013, 16:36 »

writing mis-directing fake evelopedia entries to give yourself special roles, that is a new low?

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=3753021#post3753021

bwaahhahahaa

it's like those phishing sites you get to when you mis-spell a popular website by one letter

I have to imagine some EULA thing with this?

Looks like CCP have sorted the issue. The Fake Page now Points to the Real One. I suspect he got his wrists slapped over this given it's a Dev rather than ISD or a GM that got involved.

https://wiki.eveonline.com/wikiEN/index.php?title=Council_Of_Apostles&action=history

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #61 on: 18 Oct 2013, 16:48 »

"In my judgement the previous content went beyond the pale of RP using EVElopedia. Redirect replaces it.)"

all kinds of schadenfreude up in this motherfucker :P bwahhahahaha

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #62 on: 18 Oct 2013, 18:07 »

In other notes, has anyone checked his IGS thread lately? It's turning into pure comedy gold. His latest trick is to claim that he spoke to CCP Falcon, who said that Rodj didn't speak to a Speaker of Truth (he did, btw. It was the old AURORA events). The logs of this supposed "conversation" are of course marked as "content redacted", as if a mod had been there... except a quick look at eve-search shows it was originally posted that way. Hurrr.
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #63 on: 18 Oct 2013, 20:33 »

In other notes, has anyone checked his IGS thread lately? It's turning into pure comedy gold. His latest trick is to claim that he spoke to CCP Falcon, who said that Rodj didn't speak to a Speaker of Truth (he did, btw. It was the old AURORA events). The logs of this supposed "conversation" are of course marked as "content redacted", as if a mod had been there... except a quick look at eve-search shows it was originally posted that way. Hurrr.

Pic relevant.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #64 on: 18 Oct 2013, 21:47 »

Reported. It should be interesting to see what Falcon does about it, if anything. I don't think he'll take too kindly to being lied about (if it was indeed a lie).

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #65 on: 19 Oct 2013, 22:59 »

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=287968&find=unread

Looks like slaver filth and the emperor Hideraan were friends. I didn't know!

"Darius thought back, Heideran V had been a close friend, they had both joined the Council of Apostles in the same year, had spent time in the Imperial Navy as officers under the command of the same Admiral. Bought commanded dreadnought squadrons. Darius had always managed to stay just one step ahead of Heideran, “Because of that glory to the saints last name of yours!” Heideran had always laughed.

For decades Darius had thought it was a joke between friends and allies. But at his coronation after being elected Emperor Heideran V had whispered coldly to Darius, “That last name will never give you or anyone else advantage over me ever again holder.” the vindictiveness of the tone staggered and shocked Darius. His friend of decades was no friend at all. Darius recovered quickly and soothed his gloating Emperor by saying “Emperor I voted for the best man to ascend to the Imperial Throne. In all the Empire no one shall or should have any advantage over you sire.” Heideran regained his composure with a dismissive “Yes, yes indeed you did loyal holder, indeed you did.” all the while smiling like a predator closing in on its prey.

Darius had always bested Heideran V because he was far better then him in most things. Ironically Darius had removed himself from the balloting to be Emperor specifically because he carried the Gheinok name. House Gheinok had founded the Amarr. The legacy of his noble forebear Dano Gheinok was second to none."

Rin Kaelestria

• Egger
  • The fluffly Rinyan!
« Reply #66 on: 19 Oct 2013, 23:36 »

I have no words for that story ...

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #67 on: 19 Oct 2013, 23:42 »

I have no words for that story ...

Try this on for size:
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Makkal

• Pod Captain
  • Khanid victor
    • At the End of Your Journey
« Reply #68 on: 20 Oct 2013, 00:17 »

I see he is now the CEO for the Council of Apostles.

I wouldn't call him the most constructive character ever, but he's the Amarr everyone wanted. 
No.   

Also from another thread:
Let's face it, most of the characters on the IGS are really looking for reasons to dislike each other...
No.
« Last Edit: 20 Oct 2013, 00:24 by Makkal »
Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars!

Current Events

Nmaro Makari

• Nemo
  • Pod Captain
  • SHARKBAIT-HOOHAHA!
« Reply #69 on: 21 Oct 2013, 08:31 »

Quote from: Council of Apostles corp desc.
In true faith to God and solemn alligiance to the Amarr Empire as it should have remained we are reborn! A clandestine conservative order committed to overturning the artifice of Theocracy to enable this order to once again rule as a "Council Of Equals" with a legitimately elected Emperor to jointly administer the Amarr Empire with a representaive Holder slavocracy.

Getting quite pissed off with jumped up buckaroos trying to fuck the PF so blatantly.
The very model of a British Minmatarian
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]