EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > EVE Fiction + Fiction discussion

CPF Blue

<< < (2/2)

Dex_Kivuli:
Like, very much like.

Another interesting idea coming from this relates to the Jita 4-4 chronicle. In that chron, it emphasises that there are all these food establishments run by Gallente. The Gall think this is cultural influence, the Caldari just enjoy the Caldari cuisine with Caldari waitresses.

It would be interesting to think of Gallente making programs that portray the main Caldari protagonist as incredibly heroic and intelligent.
* Dex_Kivuli puts on megacorp rivalry capThe program is banned in the State, as you say. But I for one greatly enjoy it, because it accurately depicts the corruption that is endemic in Hyasyoda Corporation, CPD's parent mega.

Vieve:
I can also see this being popular in Syndicate and Khanid.

Kyoko Sakoda:
Does watch!

With frequent mumblings of how the Gallente didn't get this or that entirely right. xD

Also, I should probably get back into doing cheeky Photoshop and AE work because, no offense, as a design student I think I can do better. :3

But the badge looks awesome.

Ken:
Thanks, all.  :D

--- Quote from: Kyoko Sakoda on 15 Sep 2010, 14:26 ---Also, I should probably get back into doing cheeky Photoshop and AE work because, no offense, as a design student I think I can do better. :3
--- End quote ---

Kyoko, as a design student, you darn well better be able to!  I just do this for fun.   ;)  When are we getting Future Proof 2?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version