Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that a theremax is a musical instrument constructed of a thin, black piece of rubbery material with embedded oscillators that is played by moving one's hands in the electric field it generates? (p. 100)

Author Topic: Re: mistake  (Read 699 times)

Louella Dougans

• \o/
  • Demigod
  • \o/
Re: mistake
« on: 05 Jun 2011, 05:27 »

She's blocked my PMs ingame

Lies. You've never been on my ingame block list.

And this is yet another instance of you lying on this forum about other players. Two other instances have been you lying about players who do not even use this forum.

Given this lying tendency alone then:

I could fix it?

I do not believe you can "fix it" because that requires you to be given another second chance. Given that you have shown no willingness to change, I do not see the point.

So now you are posting here, trying to play for sympathy, when it is You that is in the wrong.

Harassing people ingame and on forums because they don't want to interact with you.

Nobody is ever liked by everyone.

Particularly when someone does unlikeable things, such as lying about other players when things don't go their way. Or hurling abuse in a foreign language.
\o/

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
Re: Re: mistake
« Reply #1 on: 05 Jun 2011, 06:32 »

Lies. You've never been on my ingame block list.

If I'm not on your block list then why have you never responded when I've tried to talk to you? What am I supposed to think?

But whatever, feel how you want, I'm sorry you feel that way about me, and I hope I'll be able to prove I'm not as bad as you seem to think I am some day.
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Laerise [PIE]

• Definetly not a Khanid !
  • Pod Captain
  • TANKRED ENDURES
    • PIE Forums
« Reply #2 on: 05 Jun 2011, 06:36 »

Just because I'm interrested, should I fetch the popcorn, sit back and watch the two of you start shrieking at each other - or are you going to just solve your personal issues like normal, adult people?  :|

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #3 on: 05 Jun 2011, 07:13 »

[mod]Inappropriate personal attacks.[/mod]