xiongrey:
I. Basic Info
[*] Characters: Victoria (neƩ Victalei) Grey
[*] Primary Character: Victoria Grey
[*] Owned Channels: None N/A
[*] Preferred Channels: Local, IGS, EVE Mail

[/list]

II. RP Style
[*] Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Varies but generally heavy. In general, my character is in character in actions. Words may or may not be in character depending on how semi-incharacter who I'm talking to seems to be. In general I stay mostly IC though.

[*] Views on RP combat and injuries: My character isn't much of a fighter but conflict is the blood of drama and drama is the veins of story so i'm fine with it.

[*] Views on IC romance: Not something I've really thought about to be honest. If a romance plot provides some great storylines and story potential then it can be good like any story.

[*] Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): Prolly what would be most interesting. Victoria has a great sense of family with her upbringing on her small ship. Haven't had a lot of chances to really RP this outside of descriptions of her childhood but still something that would be amazing to RP.

[*] Views on lore: Lore holds the highest source. I try really hard not to mess with it at all though there are a lot of missing pieces especcially on the Matari side of things so I end up making as safe creations as I can. Like the sister Clans of Grey, Kaldagrey, and Greyjorrin that are in Victoria's backstory. In general I wont mess with lore but I'll make a few safe things up that don't (hopefully) contradict anything stated.

[/list]

III. Other Info
[*] Languages: English, a tiny bit of Russian (more as I learn more).
[*] Timezone: Pacific (GMT/UTC -8/7)
[*] Active Cycle: Varies but generally 00:00 - 06:00 NEST for in-game time. 17:00-22:00 NEST for forum times.
[*] Contact info: IC convos, or EVE Mail
[*] Additional Details: Not sure.
[/list]

Bataav:
I. Basic Info
[*] Characters: Bataav; Teutonii; Zhushou and others
[*] Primary Character: Bataav
[*] Owned Channels: -
[*] Preferred Channels: Free Intaki, IntakiOOC, Private Convo
[/list]

II. RP Style
[*] Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
Medium on average, but happy to go OOC if necessary. Prefer to collaborate on arcs with some pre-planning before letting them play out.

[*] Views on RP combat and injuries:
Perfectly fine, but not something I'd be likely to take part in myself.

[*] Views on IC romance:
Again no problems here. Been there, done that.

[*] Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
I've done this too with my characters, providing deeper links between them, where necessary.

[*] Views on lore:
I try to stick quite closely to established lore, but have been directly involved in a considerable amount of world building too. I try to keep the latter as closely compatible with the lore as much as possible.
[/list]

III. Other Info
[*] Languages: English
[*] Timezone: GMT/BST
[*] Active Cycle: 22:00 - 04:00 EVE Time
[*] Contact info: EVE Mail; Twitter DM
[*] Additional Details:
[/list]

Mizhir:
I. Basic Info
[*] Characters: Mizhir, (a few non RP alts)
[*] Primary Character: Mizhir
[*] Owned Channels:  -
[*] Preferred Channels: Private channels

[/list]

II. RP Style
[*] Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Light. Most of my communication is OOC so please specify if you convo me IC.

[*] Views on RP combat and injuries: It's like sex in RL: Both parts should consent.

[*] Views on IC romance: I find it enjoyable. Both romantic RP and ERP. Miz can be hopeless romantic at times so I find it quite amusing to have her fall for people.

[*] Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): Could be very interesting but I have no experiance with it. However Lasa and I have started an Arc that digs deep into Miz's background and family.

[*] Views on lore: I like worldbuilding and the creativity with fitting it into the lore. It is like carving your own corner of the universe and still being part of a big picture.

[/list]

III. Other Info
[*] Languages: English, Danish
[*] Timezone: +1 (CET)
[*] Active Cycle: Mostly during EU evenings
[*] Contact info: Ingame, Tweetfleet Slack, Twitter (@starmiz_), Discord (Starmiz#4204)
[*] Additional Details: Don't bring up shit I did years ago.
[/list]

Casserina Leshrac:

Re: Backstage Playstyle Index

I. Basic Info
Characters: Casserina Leshrac
Primary Character: same
Owned Channels: Zyphillian Gate
Preferred Channels: Depends on my mood. My char is mostly at Zyphillian Gate, Spacetimebar RP

II. RP Style
Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Medium to Heavy.

Views on RP combat and injuries: As long as both parties are in agreement, I'm fine with it.

Views on IC romance: Casserina has been in several relationships RP and ERP. Polyamorous so she currently has several long term romances. She also has close ties to what others consider "opponents"

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): Love it, especially creating new banter and how external forces can affect the inner dynamic

Views on lore: Casserina is Sani Sabik and tends to follow this path devotedly, she is surprisingly open-minded about other Faiths thus one her relationships. However while anchored to the Lore, she is in fact a rebel at heart, meaning that she challenges the Lore, this creating new directions for her to grow and develop,

III. Other Info
Languages: English,
Timezone: UTC - 5 or CST in the US
Active Cycle: Varies
Contact info: Mail, SANIL Recruitment, Zyphillian Gate, SpacetimeBar RP
Additional Details: None I can think of.

Ilan Ardishapur:
I. Basic Info
Characters: Ilan Ardishapur
Primary Character: ^^
Owned Channels: None
Preferred Channels: Local

II. RP Style
Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Heavy RP / I'm always in character outside of the OOC channel. This includes mails and private conversations.

Views on RP combat and injuries: So long as it is a cooperative agreement.

Views on IC romance: I've no issue with such things, though Ilan is to old and devout to consider it.

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): This kind of RP brings some of the more memorable stories.

Views on lore: I try to adhere to lore to the best of my ability. However Ilan's views on certain houses & nobles may conflict with the truth, this is purely a character flaw.

III. Other Info
Languages: English
Timezone: UTC - 8 PST
Active Cycle: When RL permits - Once to three times weekly.
Contact info: Eve Mail
Additional Details: I'm here to serve.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version