Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

the Serpentis stole a Federation Navy Nyx, here is the  news item

Author Topic: Bonjour!  (Read 1167 times)

Valadeus

Bonjour!
« on: 02 Nov 2014, 05:41 »

Hello Backstage!

Most of you already know me by now, but this is the player of Malcolm Khross and Raze Valadeus (hence the board name). I tried logging into my old account but for some reason I can't seem to remember the credentials or the account's been deleted, so....

I'm back in green and thankfully it looks like I'll be around for a good while this time! If you haven't met Liam yet, I look forward to RPing with you guys again (even though I'm on the other side of the fence now) and I hope we can have a good time.

I'll be posting up a bio soon...well, soonish...yeah.

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor
Re: Bonjour!
« Reply #1 on: 02 Nov 2014, 05:56 »

<3

Jace

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: 02 Nov 2014, 07:38 »

This is the artist formerly known as Jace Sarice. Really good to see you around again. Nothing but good memories from WHG back in the day, on my first character that was there and on Jace. Even for non-RP stuff - you were the person that taught me how to properly use the d-scan in frig roams.  :lol:

I have these great memories of a bunch of us crashing The Last Gate with our honorable selves. Good times, man. Good times.

Vizage

• Egger
« Reply #3 on: 02 Nov 2014, 12:15 »

This is the artist formerly known as Jace Sarice. Really good to see you around again. Nothing but good memories from WHG back in the day, on my first character that was there and on Jace. Even for non-RP stuff - you were the person that taught me how to properly use the d-scan in frig roams.  :lol:

I have these great memories of a bunch of us crashing The Last Gate with our honorable selves. Good times, man. Good times.

Don't worry about this guy, he'll change styles more than you change undies! :P :P :P :P :P

Either way, Bonjour! Of the few things I've seen of Liam, he seems lovely and polite! Pleased to meet'cha!

Valadeus

« Reply #4 on: 02 Nov 2014, 18:51 »

Good memories are the point of it all, glad to see you have some. Also glad to see you're still using that D-Scan correctly. :P

Jace

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: 02 Nov 2014, 20:33 »

Good memories are the point of it all, glad to see you have some. Also glad to see you're still using that D-Scan correctly. :P

Well, I may have let that skill get rusty over the last year or so. >.>

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #6 on: 03 Nov 2014, 09:37 »

He's baaaaaaaaack!
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Dessau

« Reply #7 on: 03 Nov 2014, 17:05 »

I did not meet your previous incarnation, but I am enjoying mulling over Liam's IGS posts IC. Good stuff.

Arista Shahni

• Pod Captain
« Reply #8 on: 04 Nov 2014, 11:02 »

Hi! :)

Lunarisse Aspenstar

« Reply #9 on: 04 Nov 2014, 14:37 »

Look, it's another Somebody!  ;)

Welcome again to backstage!

Jace

• Veteran