Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Lonetrek dialect of the Caldari language is sometimes called the "throat infection" dialect?

Author Topic: Belated Introduction!  (Read 739 times)

Veyako Koyama

• Clonejack
Belated Introduction!
« on: 27 Aug 2013, 15:14 »

Hello!

I've been around on this character for almost a month now and have even posted several times on these forums without ever having introduced myself.  I figured now is better than never.

I've spoken with some of you somewhat in "The Summit" - but that has been little more than general chatter.  I'm still working out my character, but that involves quite a bit of research.  I have actually played EVE on and off since 2006 (Red Moon Rising was the latest expansion when I'd started).  But my RL job moves me around quite a bit and I tend to lose interest/focus on my previous characters when I return and so I restart.  I've decided to stick this one out, however (certain plans in place to allow skill training while I'm in Africa for awhile starting in October), so I've got to start getting out of this "soloist" anti-social mentality.  Unfortunately, that means engaging in plenty of "Hello" conversations until I've completed working out this character and what drives him to converse.

So again...hello!

Sepherim

• Omelette
  • Too fucking serious for himself... or not
    • The Chronicles of Sepherim Catillah
Re: Belated Introduction!
« Reply #1 on: 27 Aug 2013, 18:57 »

Hello then! :D

Anabella Rella

• Not angry, just passionate dammit!
  • Wetgraver
« Reply #2 on: 27 Aug 2013, 23:35 »

Hello and welcome (back)!
I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused.

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
« Reply #3 on: 28 Aug 2013, 05:43 »

Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Avio Yaken

• .________________________________________.
  • Egger
« Reply #4 on: 28 Aug 2013, 17:48 »

Hello!

I've been around on this character for almost a month now and have even posted several times on these forums without ever having introduced myself.  I figured now is better than never.

I've spoken with some of you somewhat in "The Summit" - but that has been little more than general chatter.  I'm still working out my character, but that involves quite a bit of research.  I have actually played EVE on and off since 2006 (Red Moon Rising was the latest expansion when I'd started).  But my RL job moves me around quite a bit and I tend to lose interest/focus on my previous characters when I return and so I restart.  I've decided to stick this one out, however (certain plans in place to allow skill training while I'm in Africa for awhile starting in October), so I've got to start getting out of this "soloist" anti-social mentality.  Unfortunately, that means engaging in plenty of "Hello" conversations until I've completed working out this character and what drives him to converse.

So again...hello!

WELCOME TO BACKSTAGE!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
« Reply #5 on: 03 Sep 2013, 14:24 »

Welcome backstage.
-OOChé