Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That some Gallente swear by Fortune?

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [Character] Repentence Tyrathlion  (Read 2532 times)

Makoto Priano

Re: [Character] Repentence Tyrathlion
« Reply #15 on: 31 Oct 2013, 17:27 »

"Have we done Bob the Fish?"

Repentence Tyrathlion

• Omelette
  • RIP?
Re: [Character] Repentence Tyrathlion
« Reply #16 on: 06 Nov 2013, 04:37 »

So I realise that I never outright stated it, and only told a few people, though it may or may not have spread - I'm now unsubbed for the duration of the time it takes to cross t's and dot i's for emigration paperwork and such.  When I've actually moved and have a new computer that can adequately handle the more explodey side of Eve, I'll be back with a vengeance.  The exact nature of this backness is yet to be determined, but I can say that...

Whoops.  Spoilers.

Incidentally, a second part to the short story Inferno in the fiction section will be forthcoming once Morwen finishes his half.  I'll otherwise be around as a forum lurker and might contribute random bits of writing to keep me occupied.  Thinking of exploring some baseliner Sabik stuff in the Federation, it's a topic that is sorely unexplored but highly fascinating to me...

If anyone sorely misses my company and wants me on hand, drop me a note and I'll buzz you my skype details or some such :P  Otherwise, I'll see you in space in... couple of months or so?
Pages: 1 [2]