EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > EVE OOC Summit

Public service announcement regarding the OOC channel here.

<< < (2/2)

Havohej:
...with that said, thanks for this Ashar.  Hopefully it will remove at least one means of baseless slander from certain naysayers' arsenals.  Given the level of activity on our forum since it opened April 16th, though, I haven't been so much concerned about what people who haven't been here say about us as what we do.

Louella Dougans:
[mod]unlocked to allow editing if necessary[/mod]

Ashar Kor-Azor:
Louuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Poast links when you split threads, plox.

http://backstage.eve-inspiracy.com/index.php?topic=381.0

Eva:
I've not seen any of the angry Chatsubo naysaying mentioned there in OOC. Perhaps people are perceiving intents behind things that aren't what's intended?

Then again, maybe I'm one of the naysayers. I have to admit, I never found it contributive to my RP or general happiness OOC. And so far I like it here. There's just a fuckload of content that sparks my imagination and the atmosphere is really friendly.

Myyona:
In my world, a conflict of interest is perceived very badly and generally dealt with immediately for the benefit of everybody involved. Ashar is taking the correct measure for one in his position and, from my point of view, did not really need to explain himself.

Thinking about it, perhaps the feeling of "conflict of interest" is one of the reasons I prefer this forum to Chatsubo. Though, it is certainly the topics and level of discussion here that are catching my interest and are the major reasons why I stick around. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version