EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > EVE OOC Summit

Damn Provists won't leave a guy alone

(1/5) > >>

Dex_Kivuli:
The Provists have really gone and done it now:
http://www.eveonline.com/news.asp?a=single&nid=3806&tid=6

Time for the Liberals to wardec the Patriots, I reckon.

All jokes aside, this can really fan the flames for interaction between Caldari players.
* Dex_Kivuli is becoming very paranoid, and has started jumping at shadows.

Syylara/Yaansu:
So much for the "provist bloc/loyalty panel can't override corporate sovereignty" defense.

Mithfindel:
Well, it depends on how things are going to develop. Note-worthily, the extraction happened on a Practical station, so if the scientist would have booked a direct flight from Hyasyoda station to Amarr space on a capsuleer craft, the Provists would have had to either board the craft (hello, CONCORD!) or let the guy go. Also, Hyasyoda is known of counterintelligence - did they know about this beforehand, or are they going to send in deniable assets to extract the scientist?

Melichor Duraldi:
I am wondering how this is going to play out.  From reading the news/chrons leading up to FW, as well as the Empyrean Age novel, I found it funny that Heth used the gallente as a scapegoat for all of the ills befalling the State.  Now I am wondering if the megacorps are seriously considering an internal revolt againsts the provists.  Could be wrong, but would be interesting to see happen :D

Arnulf Ogunkoya:
It's only recently occured to me that the current head of Ishukone actually knows that Heth is a Templis Drangonaur.

In the first book Otro Gariushi spots something on Heth's forearm in the original footage of the firefight at the Armour Forge. He sends it off to the Watch to be analysed and it comes back confirming that he has the Dragonaur's emblam tatooed on his arm.

Now I have to assume that he's had it removed subsequently or someone else would have noticed by now. However the current CEO of Ishukone used to be the head of the Watch, if memory serves correctly.

Interesting times indeed. Assuming that the people who are writing main plot are actually tracking this sort of detail.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version