EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > Player Driven Content

Need help with Amarrian name

(1/2) > >>

Kra:
Hey! Most of you dont know me and not like that really matters. Im not literate like lots of you, English is not my native and im still not into it completely. But lets go straight to business.
For long time already im nursing RP project of launching Amarr certified radio stream. Was searching all options and only i found that suits my not too demanding needs is last fm. So for now im looking into name for this project :)
In short there will be lots of music, music that represents Amarrian culture, of course im my humble opinion. Also there will be podcasts with interviews and other stuff that ill be able to get recorded. Ill be looking for ppl interested in this project to help with getting interesting stuff in there. Ill create also some radio jingles, as im now and then working as Dj and sound engineer in rl.

Right now i need name for radio station. Limits are 15 letters and no spaces.

my simple ideas are:
ImperialStream
RadioAmarr

A.C.B.
(Amarr Culture Broadcast)
ACRS
(Amarr Certified Radio Stream)

Not really sure that these are best ideas that this new project might have, so maybe you can help. Im not able to offer reward for this help but maybe there are ppl that have some ideas they are not too selfish to share :)

Cheers!
Kra RA

Ken:
Sounds like a neat project.  Some ideas:

HDDS: His Divine Datastream

UBS: Uplifted Broadcasting Service

SMN: Salvation Media Network

IMPR: Imperial Radio

RR: Revelation Radio

Kra:
hehe

i like sound IMPRessive or Im PR hehe

IMPR - this name is really good. Ill create it tomorrow, maybe some other good names comes till then.

Akikio L:
Divine Waves [DIWA]  :D

Kra:
Im looking for ic Amarr loyal ppl who would be interested in taking ic interviews with different ppl on voice coms. If youre interested send evemail to Kra RA.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version