EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > Player Driven Content

What other fictional characters influence yours?

(1/2) > >>

Seriphyn:
A little topic similar to Hollywood actors, though more about existing characters in other fiction (whether book, movie or video game) are influences for your character.

For example, Seriphyn is a bit of Tony Stark from the Iron Man movies, Captain Jack Harkness from Dr Who and the renegade-jerk Commander Shepard. I'm not at all well-read, so I have no novel characters to suggest =3

Fire away!

Casiella:
Casi has more than a slight resemblance to Trinity (from the Matrix movies) in her, for certain, and a bit of mad scientist in her as well.

Natalcya Katla:
Katla is similar to Peer Gynt from Ibsen's play of the same name. A set of shifting, skin-deep values, demeanors and excuses wrapped around an empty identity.

Grr:
I don't think it was intentional but Grr ended being loosely based on she-ra but with the insanity and genius of washu.

Vieve:
Vieve wound up being inadvertently based on Galatea, a character in Alfred Bester's 1979 short story "Galatea Galante".  The story's a riff on the Pygmalion myth, and a cautionary tale about how introducing random elements into a perfect design can really mess things up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version