EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > Player Driven Content

Loyalist round table

<< < (2/7) > >>

Laerise [PIE]:
1PG(VV, VFOR whatever their current name is really), Knighthood of the Merciful Crown,  Order of the Blessed Sisters of Amarr, Imperial Dreams, Deus Imperiosus Acies, PIE Inc. , Angel Wing. and whomever else I forgot.

It'd also be a good oportunity for everyone who is interrested to get to know the old/big players.

Laerise [PIE]:
Oh, hey, and before I forget them, I'd even consider inviting DELEO.

Ciarente:
[mod]Topic split to allow continuing discussion of the round table invitation while the Amarr Bloc debate is locked for a cool-down period. [/mod]

Laerise [PIE]:
Since lall's post seems to have been lost for now.

Yes, having an ooc round table first is a great idea.
It'll help cool peoples heads off beforehand - and I think some of us will have a lot of catching up to do with each other :) looking forward to hear your version of the last years lall!

Ciarente:
[mod]Relevant part of Lall's post moved here, post remains in split thread as most of it, in my opinion, belongs to that thread of discussion.
--- Quote from: lallara zhuul on 19 Apr 2010, 02:49 ---I believe that there are possibilities for getting a roundtable together with Amarrian roleplayers first in an OOC setting, then in an IC setting (OOC first so that you could lay down ground rules so that nobody would get their panties in a bunch, for example the more hardcore Amarrians would not even interact with someone who is in a lesbian marriage or has non-Amarrian corp mates.) Just so that they know each other, and they can send those that are interested in certain aspects of the Amarrian RP towards those that are in organizations that reflect those.
--- End quote ---
[/mod]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version